Creed (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Movie of the year :wow::wow::wow:

It was a bit slow early on (Great opening scene though). For a second I was thinking its good, but not seeing the hype for the movie and Stallone :patrice:

Then it kicked it up a notch and became a classic.

Some may not like it but I thought the dirtbike scene was piff. :banderas:

Coogler got next :myman:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He wasnt as utilized as other Rocky movie's, but the villain (Pretty Ricky) was great as well.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
True. His mama is a side piece. Wasn't just some random thot because she knew details about Rocky that nobody knew. She was someone special to him. But none the less Clair Huxtable was his thot.
Naw

He lived with her since he was 12. I'm sure she was the one who told him all those details. Remember in the opening scene he didnt even know who his father was.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naw

He lived with her since he was 12. I'm sure she was the one who told him all those details. Remember in the opening scene he didnt even know who his father was.
My bad. I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I honestly enjoyed this Film despite really watching anything after Rocky 3.:manny:

The theater that I was in had messed up the times but I don't think that I missed much considering what I've read in the Spoilers above.

3.5/5 Stars:obama:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I wasn't saying that he didn't live with her. The opening showed she picked him from juvie. I was just saying that his mama was Apollo's side piece. But she wasn't just random groupie or a 1 night stand. He obviously had a relationship with her since she knew about the secret fight.
Claire was Apollo's wife and I took as it was her that told him about the secret fight, not his real mom. His real mom wouldn't have told him about it because he didn't even know who his dad was
Movie was flames. And like somebody mentioned, that dirt bike scene was hot to me.

nikkas was reacting like they was watching a real fight at the end in my theatre lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Claire was Apollo's wife and I took as it was her that told him about the secret fight, not his real mom. His real mom wouldn't have told him about it because he didn't even know who his dad was
Movie was flames. And like somebody mentioned, that dirt bike scene was hot to me.

nikkas was reacting like they was watching a real fight at the end in my theatre lol

I rarely see a movie twice. But this seems like the kind of movie you'd want to see again because its good and just to see another crowd reaction.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

My bad yall. I stand corrected. I'll edit it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
movie is good but not as good as everybody says it is, i cant say what what was wrong with it, it hit all the notes, i just felt like we never earned anything, the highs or the lows