Creed 2 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Google had da rental for .99 so I copped. I loved the soundtrack. The movie is predictable. Im just not sure if MBJ is even a good actor. It hurts to see Rocky still living in that shytty neighborhood. :mjcry:

Why Putin couldn't let Drago eat doe. He grew so bitter.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Finally watched this. Not as good as the first one. Had some great parts but also some parts that seemed rushed. Didn't feel the storyline with the baby and lack of hearing was needed. Something just seemed to be missing as well. Hated how for the first fight everybdoy was against it then after him getting beat so bad it's kind of a shrug and no weight given to him fighting Drago again.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I know this is SOP for boxing movies, but the idea that these monster heavyweights are taking max power headshots all fight long will never not be ridiculous lol

I've been watching boxing with my 14 year-old daughter recently, and during this movie, she's like "Dad, this looks ridiculous, punches don't be landing this clean at all" I couldn't do nothing but laugh:mjlol:

I know they tried to make the boxing look alot more realistic vs previous Rocky movies, but the landing of so many clean hard shots is over-the-top.

Also the notion that a dude could choose to break another mans ribs at will in a boxing match is also laughable.