Creed 2 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly, I hope this is it with the Rockyverse. The ending was a great sendoff. I don't know how they can make a third film that can come close to touching these 2 movies.
Creed still doesn't have that central antagonist he needs but story wise yea I'm not sure where else you can take him.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Creed still doesn't have that central antagonist he needs but story wise yea I'm not sure where else you can take him.

I actually think the 3rd film should be Adonis dealing with the fame. This should've been the 2nd film honestly, it would've given MBJ to show people he could actually act. The 3rd film should've been fighting Drago.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I actually think the 3rd film should be Adonis dealing with the fame. This should've been the 2nd film honestly, it would've given MBJ to show people he could actually act. The 3rd film should've been fighting Drago.

The fame plot could've worked in the second one. It would've made a decent subplot while the main plot is him getting a title match.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Movie did what I initially feared with the Drago’s son storyline. I thought that it would be corny but they knocked it out the park:wow:. Loved all the little elements that tied back to the previous Rocky films and felt like it might be a true send off for his character. I don’t know the status of Stallone, but if Coogler returns, we could be seeing a dope trilogy.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can do the fame subplot while the main story is the guy he lost to in the first movie getting out of jail and wanting the title back.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I hope this is it with the Rockyverse. The ending was a great sendoff. I don't know how they can make a third film that can come close to touching these 2 movies.

Creed 3 and 4 should be about him fighting against twin brothers (both portrayed by Chadwick Boseman) who are boxers. Creed 3 should be about Adonis fighting one of the Twin brothers and KILLING HIM in the ring. The controversary drives Adonis insane and he has to explain to his daugher that he isnt a murderer, despite killing someone in boxing. The other twin fights him and beats Adonis, which ends Creed 3

Creed 4 should be redeeming himself as a man, and as a boxer. Like a great reversal of Black Panther.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Creed 3 and 4 should be about him fighting against twin brothers (both portrayed by Chadwick Boseman) who are boxers. Creed 3 should be about Adonis fighting one of the Twin bothers and KILLING HIM in the ring. The controversary drives Adonis insane and he has to explain to his daugher that he isnt a murderer, deapite killing someone in the ring. The other twin fights him and beats Adonis, which ends Creed 3

Creed 4 should be redeeming himself as a man, and as a boxer.
Not bad.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Creed 3 and 4 should be about him fighting against twin brothers (both portrayed by Chadwick Boseman) who are boxers. Creed 3 should be about Adonis fighting one of the Twin brothers and KILLING HIM in the ring. The controversary drives Adonis insane and he has to explain to his daugher that he isnt a murderer, despite killing someone in boxing. The other twin fights him and beats Adonis, which ends Creed 3

Creed 4 should be redeeming himself as a man, and as a boxer. Like a great reversal of Black Panther.

:sadbron:

RIP Chadwick