"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Been looking for different ways to get more traffic for stories on my blog posts.

Besides Facebook, Twitter, I've been using Flipboard (not much traffic there) and posting some on Filmwatch (better results).

I know I need to just write more as well. Any suggestions people have used before?
Use relevant tags when you post, it'll help when people search for stuff on the site. It's on the right side when you do a new post.

Examples of tags to use: movies, entertainment, TV, netflix, write, writing, writer, blog, blogger, binge, HBO, pop culture, news.

Basically whatever pertains to the post. When people search for movie news or entertainment your blog will be among the search results. Though it'll be easier to find 'by date'.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
New podcast slick homies

The Wild Wild World Podcast by William Horne and Kellen Reeves on Apple Podcasts
170x170bb.jpg

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
still practicing my photomanip. I think it came out better this time around but it's prolly cuz it's dark lol

tumblr_pb77hkyFWn1v47x3jo1_1280.gif

tumblr_pb78hasZsl1v47x3jo1_1280.jpg