"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Amusing development... got invited to an entrepreneurship competition based on that ui...
It was supposed to be a joke :lolbron:

It was supposed to be a joke lol

Made the cut.

Attended the workshop...my competitors were scientists and medical inventors from countries around the world.

Apparently over 1000 people applied.

:patrice:
I qualified for the final interview.
Mostly men. Two Chinese guys who never said a word, :wtb: a Germany brit and few others.

Got into the final round. Got my own inventor's booth :gladbron:

Went well and made new friends for networking. :smugdraper:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Long story short, me and my guy started a podcast where we taking shots at Trump, racism, the NFL, you name it.
Today is the first day its available in iTunes :wow:and free daps and reps to anyone that subscribes, downloads and rates. You ain't even gotta listen to the joint :hubie:, just trying to get it placed in the 'New & Noteworthy' section . Show a breh 30 seconds of love and I got you
:feedme:

The Wild Wild World Podcast by William Horne and Kellen Reeves on Apple Podcasts

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QBZLi3k.png

havent dropped in a min

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
i love to create content i do my own podcast just for me i choose topics try to put a funny and personalspin on it and then just recorded and listen to it when iam out and about....

shyt is beautiful because not only iam entertaining myself but also when i take off the headphones i got ALOOOOOT of stuff to talk about with other people

and guess what happens? people love to talk with me

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Been looking for different ways to get more traffic for stories on my blog posts.

Besides Facebook, Twitter, I've been using Flipboard (not much traffic there) and posting some on Filmwatch (better results).

I know I need to just write more as well. Any suggestions people have used before?