"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
BLACK PANTHER MOVIE: PAN-AFRICAN RE-EDIT
(STORYBOARD RUFF DRAFT 3)

:ufdup:http://www.videogamestashbox.com/House/video/view/85

5889ef27d60e4.png

Details:
This is a storyboard(ruff draft) for a planned re-edit of the movie black panther upon release of the blu-ray/dvd.
(Run time 1.25:48)

Planned reedit 1
Black panther movie: Pan-African

This re-edit is to replace the given theatrical release with an edit that is in line with my political views.

Planned reedit 2
Black panther deluxe: Pan-African

This expanded re-edit is to replace the given theatrical release with an edit that is in line with my political views. It will expand on the given story by combining black panther related scenes from the movies...
  • Black panther
  • Captain america civil war
  • Avengers age of ultron
All non black panther marvel characters will be deemphasized.
(This is effectively conceived of as a non MCU "mega story".)

Planned reedit 3
MCU Black panther deluxe

This expanded re-edit is to replace the given theatrical release with an edit that is less about my political views and more about putting the entire MCU black panther related story & events in one movie. It will expand on the given story by combining black panther related scenes from the movies...
  • Black panther
  • Avengers age of ultron
(This is effectively conceived of as an MCU "mega story".)

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BLACK PANTHER MOVIE: PAN-AFRICAN RE-EDIT
(STORYBOARD RUFF DRAFT 3)

:ufdup:Black Panther Movie:Pan-African re-edit (storyboard ruff draft 3)

5889ef27d60e4.png

Details:
This is a storyboard(ruff draft) for a planned re-edit of the movie black panther upon release of the blu-ray/dvd.
(Run time 1.25:48)

Planned reedit 1
Black panther movie: Pan-African

This re-edit is to replace the given theatrical release with an edit that is in line with my political views.

Planned reedit 2
Black panther deluxe: Pan-African

This expanded re-edit is to replace the given theatrical release with an edit that is in line with my political views. It will expand on the given story by combining black panther related scenes from the movies...
  • Black panther
  • Avengers age of ultron
All non black panther marvel characters will be deemphasized.
(This is effectively conceived of as a non MCU "mega story".)

Planned reedit 3
MCU Black panther deluxe

This expanded re-edit is to replace the given theatrical release with an edit that is less about my political views and more about putting the entire MCU black panther related story & events in one movie. It will expand on the given story by combining black panther related scenes from the movies...
  • Black panther
  • Avengers age of ultron
(This is effectively conceived of as an MCU "mega story".)

If you have a script for this or anything else you're working on and want some feedback, peep this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-film-room-screenplay-feedback-thread.621736/

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If anyone's writing a novel stick to some goddamn deadlines or it will fukk up your sense of investment. I've long gone past my wishy washy deadlines and now I must succeed.

I think it's even fukked up my commas.

If this isn't the damn truth.

I'm finishing up my novel by August.

Last night I started the end of a Manga I'm writing. The artwork comes next :francis:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
If this isn't the damn truth.

I'm finishing up my novel by August.

Last night I started the end of a Manga I'm writing. The artwork comes next :francis:
I've found one way or another I'm bad at estimations. So I make slightly unreasonable deadlines. Make sure you find an artist that understands the vision. Don't want another Veritas happening. GOAT fighting manwha.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was scanning this image for a good minute like :patrice: ...it's a lot of stuff going on in this one scene. Not just in the protagonists actions but also the "set dressing" of the location:jbhmm:

I'd be interested in seeing other places in this setting ...like around their house(it looks like a southern rural house)
  • whats their front porch looks like
  • yard around their house
  • Do they have a dedicated room of vodun artifacts or just in the bedroom
I kinda want to "swivel the camera" and walk around the house.:ehh:

Edit: I like how you have a picture of the couple in the hallway :heh:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I was scanning this image for a good minute like :patrice: ...it's a lot of stuff going on in this one scene. Not just in the protagonists actions but also the "set dressing" of the location:jbhmm:

I'd be interested in seeing other places in this setting ...like around their house(it looks like a southern rural house)
  • whats their front porch looks like
  • yard around their house
  • Do they have a dedicated room of vodun artifacts or just in the bedroom
I kinda want to "swivel the camera" and walk around the house.:ehh:

Edit: I like how you have a picture of the couple in the hallway :heh:
Lmao!!! I appreciate your attention to the details lol. I guess the next one I do will be a tour of their house lol

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've found one way or another I'm bad at estimations. So I make slightly unreasonable deadlines. Make sure you find an artist that understands the vision. Don't want another Veritas happening. GOAT fighting manwha.

What are you writing for yourself at the moment?

I'm doing some of the concept art and handing it off. Until I find someone I'm going to keep practicing.

I'm a control freak so letting someone handle my interpretation goes against my mentality. Rather do it myself but my ability at the moment is far away from the vision.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Inspired by 25 or 6 to 4

Laid down that guitar riff which is a slowed down version of how the actual solo in the original song starts, then added the drums, and the rest of the sounds started coming to me.

That sub bass find was :wow: didn't find it in fl studio until this song and is my favorite thing about this track.