"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Screenplay. Wrote a script 8 years ago when I was in college but did nothing with it. Still had an interest in it but I used the "I don't have time" excuse since I was working fulltime. About to turn 30 this year and had a mini mid-life crisis lol, realized I had never pursued anything I was truly passionate about. Ended up writing the first draft of the script in a few weeks, currently finishing up the second draft. Plan is to submit it to a competition, deadline is at the end of the month. I knew the average person wouldn't be willing to read a 120 page script no matter how cool they were with me so I invited a bunch of friends over to do a table reading. Was dope and it gave me a better sense of what I needed to fix. It's been a fun process and something I'm gonna keep working on even if it doesn't go anywhere professionally.

Would you be willing to work on some sketch scripts? I need a partner that's a writer so I can shoot these.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I'm almost done uploading the first batch of Tee's into amazon.com brehs...:wow: they under review and soon as it goes live I'll send y'all the link to the page im gonna promote with the money I got now on Facebook and twitter... here's hoping I can get some bread off this thing...

@Kavin The 1 I got you fam....:youngsabo:

Thanks...:youngsabo:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
congrats on the endevours, here some joints i need to get framed up and tagged.

2upzrzs.jpg

2z4d7ap.jpg

2n9f9lz.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

https://goo.gl/4rdtjq

Got more shirts in Review this week!!!! Share it with your friends and fam...

are you using a heat presser or silk screen ? i really do this if you want some more assistance, like cheaper alternatives and etc.

2qnqd1j.jpg

^ thats one of my tee's monster series. i think i posted some of my joints in this thread mostly typography in textiles.

you guys doing it big, keep moving forward. :salute:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That color term has to be dropped. That shyt is like cosigning white supremacy. Cacs the only one that literally change colors like mood rings when they're all fukked up by the sun, disease or death.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
are you using a heat presser or silk screen ? i really do this if you want some more assistance, like cheaper alternatives and etc.

mt2tw.jpg

^ thats one of my tee's monster series. i think i posted some of my joints in this thread mostly typography in textiles.

you guys doing it big, keep moving forward. :salute:

Amazon got a dtp machine going through them for the shirts they taking most of the heavy lifting although I can make shirts at home with heat pressing and foil here...

if you know somewhere where I can get them in bulk for cheap, PM me breh...:ld: I might need to sell some at a book fair on the side hustle when I get a chance,,,

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Amazon got a dtp machine going through them for the shirts they taking most of the heavy lifting although I can make shirts at home with heat pressing and foil here...

if you know somewhere where I can get them in bulk for cheap, PM me breh...:ld: I might need to sell some at a book fair on the side hustle when I get a chance,,,

go to your local market and buy some t shirts there, the manufactors have the custom label printed on there or you can get an account with alibaba and you get access to all the manufactors and pressing plants going straight from pakistan, china, india.

they even send you over free samples to see the quality of their work, i use 220gsm t shirts so i can cater to the high end market. if you are using your tee's only for merchandise then you could get like 500-750 of them at a lower gsm for less than 800.00.

it depends how far you want to go into it, but if you are doing your own illustrations and have a heat presser. ooooooh boy you can eat. just start making tee's and use your online presence.

browse alibaba, you can get your tee's packaging' more merchandise ideas (i do scarves also) for cost effective (cheap) prices.

i been a member for like 10 years. any questions post up, i got you. you just sitting on cake, bro.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
go to your local market and buy some t shirts there, the manufactors have the custom label printed on there or you can get an account with alibaba and you get access to all the manufactors and pressing plants going straight from pakistan, china, india.

they even send you over free samples to see the quality of their work, i use 220gsm t shirts so i can cater to the high end market. if you are using your tee's only for merchandise then you could get like 500-750 of them at a lower gsm for less than 800.00.

it depends how far you want to go into it, but if you are doing your own illustrations and have a heat presser. ooooooh boy you can eat. just start making tee's and use your online presence.

browse alibaba, you can get your tee's packaging' more merchandise ideas (i do scarves also) for cost effective (cheap) prices.

i been a member for like 10 years. any questions post up, i got you. you just sitting on cake, bro.

I tried alibaba but I was looking at $600 off the bat man...:picard: I need a place for cheap son I mean REAL cheap...

I will continue to poke around them see if I can negotiate...:manny:

Do you have any knowledge of who I should reach out to to increase sales or anyone that can help me market it???:jbhmm:

How am I sitting on cake explain breh..:jbhmm:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I tried alibaba but I was looking at $600 off the bat man...:picard: I need a place for cheap son I mean REAL cheap...

I will continue to poke around them see if I can negotiate...:manny:

Do you have any knowledge of who I should reach out to to increase sales or anyone that can help me market it???:jbhmm:

How am I sitting on cake explain breh..:jbhmm:

amazon is charging you for pressing your joints but since they stock your real breadwinner the comic stay with them but there is no reason you shouldnt have your own website and do a variation of your owen exclusive tees and get your own packaging for cheap too.

600 is a great price, but you are in the USA if you order 250 menswear and 250 womans wear thats a great price easy to stock thats like 4 boxes. Im in the UK so i got a post office account and most my tee's are abroad so i was always wanting to move into sweat tops thats the real cash. its cold here people wear sweaters.

6itano.jpg

^ i got boxes of this exact replica grey sweat with my logo embroided on the top left breast. thats me branching out but its just sitting there till i have enough to push it. as for you i would do the same you are an an illustrator you can design dope tee's.

i would even do practice samples and go to your local market stalls and malls and tell them you will take commision if they stock your product. use instagram get them girls to wear your shyt. many more things i do to stay ahead.

but i lost some accounts start of the year (i think thats because i only do tee's and scarves on my print) i do customizinng gear (which you should do) on the side, but for your label i would jump all in it. get the best quality fabrics and tools and paperwork.

go to your local town hall with your shyt and a business plan and get a grant. Im not dropping anymore intelectual property because im trying to eat i even have to punch it the clock to cover rent :russ: while im saving for a bigger push into the market.

people are spending online because all purchases are now protected, so set up shop bro.

you actually lucky you dont have to out source any work and your resources are cheap once you buy the bulk tee's and a good heat/silk presser then its just ink and your spare time to carve up some of them dope illustrations.

good luck. :salute:

and since you are only doing tee's for merchandise just buy an iron and use transfer paper, thats the cheapest and best alternative to copping a presser.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
amazon is charging you for pressing your joints but since they stock your real breadwinner the comic stay with them but there is no reason you shouldnt have your own website and do a variation of your owen exclusive tees and get your own packaging for cheap too.

600 is a great price, but you are in the USA if you order 250 menswear and 250 womans wear thats a great price easy to stock thats like 4 boxes. Im in the UK so i got a post office account and most my tee's are abroad so i was always wanting to move into sweat tops thats the real cash. its cold here people wear sweaters.

6itano.jpg

^ i got boxes of this exact replica grey sweat with my logo embroided on the top left breast. thats me branching out but its just sitting there till i have enough to push it. as for you i would do the same you are an an illustrator you can design dope tee's.

i would even do practice samples and go to your local market stalls and malls and tell them you will take commision if they stock your product. use instagram get them girls to wear your shyt. many more things i do to stay ahead.

but i lost some accounts start of the year (i think thats because i only do tee's and scarves on my print) i do customizinng gear (which you should do) on the side, but for your label i would jump all in it. get the best quality fabrics and tools and paperwork.

go to your local town hall with your shyt and a business plan and get a grant. Im not dropping anymore intelectual property because im trying to eat i even have to punch it the clock to cover rent :russ: while im saving for a bigger push into the market.

people are spending online because all purchases are now protected, so set up shop bro.

you actually lucky you dont have to out source any work and your resources are cheap once you buy the bulk tee's and a good heat/silk presser then its just ink and your spare time to carve up some of them dope illustrations.

good luck. :salute:

and since you are only doing tee's for merchandise just buy an iron and use transfer paper, thats the cheapest and best alternative to copping a presser.

Thx for the info... I'm not an artist tho...just the writer / creator most of the artwork is done by others I commissioned... :ehh:

I was doing handpressing shirts here and ther ebut shyt was tedious plus coming outta pocket for my inks was crazy that's why I went with Amazon in a bit because that heavy lifting part is crazy.

But I do own my IP so I can market it. :ehh:

Yeah I need to find a printer for cheap that can press my shirts because shyt was looking crazy with those prices... :pachaha: I'm still grinding but money is tight right now...

You know how to get an IG models to do work wearing my shyt tho...:gladbron::whoo:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thx for the info... I'm not an artist tho...just the writer / creator most of the artwork is done by others I commissioned... :ehh:

I was doing handpressing shirts here and ther ebut shyt was tedious plus coming outta pocket for my inks was crazy that's why I went with Amazon in a bit because that heavy lifting part is crazy.

But I do own my IP so I can market it. :ehh:

Yeah I need to find a printer for cheap that can press my shirts because shyt was looking crazy with those prices... :pachaha: I'm still grinding but money is tight right now...

You know how to get an IG models to do work wearing my shyt tho...:gladbron::whoo:

them illustrations they did you paid for belong to you, so just do duplicates.

as for the IG question no i dont know :russ:but its fun trying to network with these chicks, always always thinking you are tricking. i ask guys too (not models, not yet) but like DJs, graffiti artists, dancers, blog hosts, etc.

its not about money but resources, if you get them designs saved you can keep duplicating variations for ever. that could be your usp, but i strongly advise just buying a bulk of t shirts. let them just sit there while you are planning more shyt but its a sound investment. you could do this shyt forver, especially and hopefully as your comic is growing bigger too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
them illustrations they did you paid for belong to you, so just do duplicates.

as for the IG question no i dont know :russ:but its fun trying to network with these chicks, always always thinking you are tricking. i ask guys too (not models, not yet) but like DJs, graffiti artists, dancers, blog hosts, etc.

its not about money but resources, if you get them designs saved you can keep duplicating variations for ever. that could be your usp, but i strongly advise just buying a bulk of t shirts. let them just sit there while you are planning more shyt but its a sound investment. you could do this shyt forver, especially and hopefully as your comic is growing bigger too.

:ld: Good looks....