"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm having trouble reworking it though :mjcry:

I like a lot of the concepts but I'm just stumped on how to reshape it :mjcry:
I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe you can't ground down the concepts. IF you really want advice. Take a couple weeks off and read some high concept stories. I always re-read the Warlord chronicles or the saxon stories when I forget how much fun being a story teller is. Or even WWZ, somehow I get new character development ideas to ponder other, and it's ironic because it's about snapshots and devoid of recurring characters.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Just pushing on with my Web comic Deak Sledge. I'm also in the beginning of doing two graphic novels I've created with black casts and inbetween commissions and work.

21795a1500153117f1495201196.jpg

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Step back a little and see what's blocking you?!!:ld:

Sounds like a plan

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe you can't ground down the concepts. IF you really want advice. Take a couple weeks off and read some high concept stories. I always re-read the Warlord chronicles or the saxon stories when I forget how much fun being a story teller is. Or even WWZ, somehow I get new character development ideas to ponder other, and it's ironic because it's about snapshots and devoid of recurring characters.

I didn't say that I couldn't ground the concepts, I said I was having trouble doing so. Maybe reading other works of fiction would help job my memory though.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Sounds like a plan

I didn't say that I couldn't ground the concepts, I said I was having trouble doing so. Maybe reading other works of fiction would help job my memory though.
Solitude works best. Sometimes your flow will reignite at the oddest times...even on the toilet.:pachaha:real talk.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm about to scrap the story that I've spent months developing and building. I feel like some of the plot points might be convoluted and it won't be able to reach people en masse. I'm frustrated :francis:

Jordan Peele stopped writing the script for his horror-satire film “Get Out” about 20 times before he finally finished it. On Sunday night, it won him an Oscar.

“I thought it was impossible,” Peele said while accepting the award for best original screenplay. “I thought it wasn’t going to work. I thought no one would ever make this movie. But I kept coming back to it because I knew that if someone let me make this movie, that people would hear it and people would see it.”

Keep going bruh

FSP

Banned
Daps
I think I'm about to scrap the story that I've spent months developing and building. I feel like some of the plot points might be convoluted and it won't be able to reach people en masse. I'm frustrated :francis:
Hey, that shyt happens. :yeshrug:

Can't even tell you how many dev projects I've dreamed up, written tens of pages about, came up with a plan, coded it, only to realize :picard: "this is a horrible mess" and deleted the entire project.

Good news is I've always bounced back with sharper ideas. :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I'm almost done uploading the first batch of Tee's into amazon.com brehs...:wow: they under review and soon as it goes live I'll send y'all the link to the page im gonna promote with the money I got now on Facebook and twitter... here's hoping I can get some bread off this thing...

@Kavin The 1 I got you fam....:youngsabo: