"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Shadowmayne

World Warrior
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
:ehh: Dope, you just started? :ohhh:

nefertiti_by_dizaine-dc4g6rc.png
Yup, I just mess around with it everyday, and watch people breakdown thier beats and stuff.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Writing a semi autobiographical dating memoir for a breh just entering the field after a looooong break. Having trouble finding other ppl's voices.

I figure if Ansari can get a best seller on this shyt, why couldn't i sale a few copies. I do have to learn how to free myself from lawsuit concerns, cause some of the stories...well, ppl may get upset :francis:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenplay. Wrote a script 8 years ago when I was in college but did nothing with it. Still had an interest in it but I used the "I don't have time" excuse since I was working fulltime. About to turn 30 this year and had a mini mid-life crisis lol, realized I had never pursued anything I was truly passionate about. Ended up writing the first draft of the script in a few weeks, currently finishing up the second draft. Plan is to submit it to a competition, deadline is at the end of the month. I knew the average person wouldn't be willing to read a 120 page script no matter how cool they were with me so I invited a bunch of friends over to do a table reading. Was dope and it gave me a better sense of what I needed to fix. It's been a fun process and something I'm gonna keep working on even if it doesn't go anywhere professionally.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I think I'm about to scrap the story that I've spent months developing and building. I feel like some of the plot points might be convoluted and it won't be able to reach people en masse. I'm frustrated :francis: