"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
262pekp.jpg

1q08id.jpg

Last edited:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do amateur photography and videography. Not really into photography, I just do it cause people at my job ask for photo shoots and I have a camera

I do like the videography tho. My plan is to get good enough that when I retire I can make a couple grand every few months off photo or video gigs. So I got 25 years to perfect my craft

Leaving for Tokyo next week and I'm trying to make a dope video of the vacation

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Don't got equipment so I recorded the guitar/amp using my phone..then had to convert it from 3gp to mp3 before bringing it into fl studio.

I trimmed out the background noise and shyt...then after I had the main looping chords into fl studio I played that in my headphones and soloed over it and had to repeat the process.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you be willing to work on some sketch scripts? I need a partner that's a writer so I can shoot these.

Appreciate the offer but can’t right now. Between working on the script and my job I wouldn’t have time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Got good news I signed up for an amazon E-commerce seminar on the 30th!!!:gladbron: I'll post pictures and show you guys who I ran into while I'm there hopefully this expands the business...

Still working on the second book, I need to find a list of Literary agents and publishers open to reading my manuscript, if I get rejections instead of offers, off to amazon publishing I go... :manny: Don't need majors...