"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Ive been making music since...05? Yea .. so im 13 years in at this point (hiphop of course). It took me 5-6 years to find my style and basically for the past 5 years ive been slowly turning my lifes work into an actual catalog.

I have 2 albums demoed out completely
An ep i wrote when i was 21.
Working on the 3rd album which is half written.
All produced and performed by me. Each album a different subject than the last with a whole different sound.

4 instrumental projects as well as 4 projects from my production partner.

Im trying take a different angle to the rap shyt, traditional in a sense but the subject matter isnt exactly whats out there (well up until recently... i been waiting for the sound to update so i can finally get my shyt off without t being seen as tooo different).

So 3 albums, 1 ep, 4 beat projects and a cpl mixtapes all done pretty much unheard by anyone that was cut down from like 500 songs to 100. Im aspiring to make something as dope as the classicsni grew up on so im not bullshytting i been putting in work.

Currently working on video treatments for the songs i think will set me apart and artwork. Would love to fukk with anyone on here for the art front. Im pretty much doing it all bymyself
and .. it aint easy

When i have what i want completed i can invest all my time and resources into making the brand a success. I got faith. Also beat projects i have a special idea on how to market. I been keeping them short for the add generation.

Too much info to type tbh

Heres a link to my first project i believe ima release and poasibly the second (beat cdw)

Im inspired by: the rza/wu, havoc/mobb, cannibal ox, dj shadow, kanye, etc

Last edited:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
monger_by_dizaine-dc3t04z.png

brimy_by_dizaine-dc3szfm.png