"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Damned rep system:damn:
I got to page 15 and can't give anymore out for folks projects,:dwillhuh: ......shyts locked me out for 3 days now:mjcry:

@Barnett114 how does the rep system work breh?:patrice: .......there is obviously an equation at play here:jbhmm:
shyt, I might just look up xenforo documentation and see wtf is with the platform and how it works:ohhh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How so bruh bruh:patrice: ...you mean the writing part or brainstorming "sciency things" to base your writing concepts on part? ...or what?:jbhmm:
Brainstorming is very easy actually writing the stories is difficult, between a perfectionist attitude, being strapped for time, and coming up with new universe/concepts too frequently. I have 3 different sci-fi concepts (one of them previewed in here already) in 3 different millenia, I may have to fukk around and connect them all so I can focus and start from the beginning.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I actually did a 900 page sci-fi comic:whoa: not professionally as a hobby. I think the characters and story is good but man my drawing can be chicken shyt, especially compared to the work in here. I need to link up with better artists and redo the comic. I truly think I have good ideas.

Wes Phili

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I gave it a drive-by listen since I'm heading to the gym, I'll take time to digest the lyrics later but I was feeling it. You have a dope voice for flowing too brotha.

Appreciate the love man. Constantly trying to master my craft. Feedback like yours motivates me to keep pushing beyond my limits bro

:blessed:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
5924551212138496.png

FINALLY FINISHED!!!!! :banderas: 1 month of pure writing epicness... Can't wait til I publish this next year.... All the kids and teens gonna love it!!!
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My 3rd novel was completed about a day or so ago...
DOstIr-WkAE6UhG.jpg:large

189 pages of pure uncut fire... :ohlawd: Now gonna be sending those spec scripts out to a few agents and literary people out there... just waiting for those rejection letters... I mean what are the odds that a novel about a young black sword wielding prince and his telepathic best friend / lion on a quest to restore their kingdom and get revenge gets picked up by a major book publishers like harry potter??? :manny: man those odds are great but what the fukk... YOLO.
:heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't forget to join writing forums as well and you may need to get a publisher.

Amazon also allows self published authors as well.
Title and front art must be legit wild

Dude I've been on amazon.com KDP & createspace... :heh: I just need a kick ass art cover to really push this thing over the edge... but first thing I want to do is send some spec scripts out and see if any of the majors bite. if they don't no problem I do it on my own like I have been.
:salute: I don't give up... door is locked you break a window... :heh: