"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
how so :jbhmm:
Edit: ...or rather who's in control of the music and who's in control of the commerce?
I'm apparently in control of the music, as I should be. I'm being backed by a family friend, but if I exercise my control, the nikka ain't making his money back because of the content I want to cover. Nobody gives a fukk about me anyway so there's an uphill battle to sell anything let alone if I do me.

I've conceded to the necessity to make a mainstream-friendly album, I also revealed that I felt someone was going to be left unsatisfied so I decided that it would be me for the time being. Apparently that bothers him but he has yet to answer if he's ready to lose money on the album I want or not.

So I'ma go ahead and lose my own money or the shyt I want. If he still wants to support I'll work on that album and just have 2 project. If not fukk it, I made what I want. I ain't sign a single paper yet I'm concerned with breaking even. That's not art.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Just posting an update to another object that I modeled, I'm about ready to call this done and move onto something else to make

wbdmx4.jpg

14w6lcp.jpg

b96tl3.jpg