"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eva_marcille_by_clutchgenes-dbqma00.jpg

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Photoshop

:jbhmm: Tell me good sir, what is the method to go about drawing things like this:

superthumb.jpg

19122240_1757162587909327_5547904999654162432_n.jpg

b8d383cf7c60fd2eef3142bb839448e2--drawing-pics-drawing-hair.jpg

These are works done by separate artists, but I've always been confused of how it is done on a computer.I always thought people scanned pictures they drew in real life and then just posted them.How does one have such good hand control on the computer? :ohhh:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: Tell me good sir, what is the method to go about drawing things like this:

superthumb.jpg

19122240_1757162587909327_5547904999654162432_n.jpg

b8d383cf7c60fd2eef3142bb839448e2--drawing-pics-drawing-hair.jpg

These are works done by separate artists, but I've always been confused of how it is done on a computer.I always thought people scanned pictures they drew in real life and then just posted them.How does one have such good hand control on the computer? :ohhh:

(ps subcribe to my channel ill be adding a lot more content & tutorials in the future):win:

This one started off a pencil sketch that I scanned to the computer
I actually used Clip Studio Paint to flesh out the details of the painting and adobe photoshop for the finish
But you can sketch it all out on these programs as well.

But as far as actually painting on the computer? I was confused too when I first started getting into digital art
You need to invest in a tablet if your serious about it. This is the one I use:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

(ps subcribe to my channel ill be adding a lot more content & tutorials in the future):win:

This one started off a pencil sketch that I scanned to the computer
I actually used Clip Studio Paint to flesh out the details of the painting and adobe photoshop for the finish
But you can sketch it all out on these programs as well.

But as far as actually painting on the computer? I was confused too when I first started getting into digital art
You need to invest in a tablet if your serious about it. This is the one I use:

Hmmm, Christmas/Black Friday present idea. :shaq: Thank you.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps

I dropped my album last week and it’s available on all streaming platforms. I’m extremely proud of this project and I have a new found respect for independent artist. Especially now that I am one. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it.

I’m more Green Day than I am trick daddy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Each year, there are a group of projects that premiere with new and exciting premises but only a few succeed in sustaining an audience. Fortunately, one of those succeeding projects for 2017 is Blue Collar Hustle. For those who don’t know, Blue Collar Hustle is a web series that tells the story of four young black men in Stone Mtn. GA – looking to change their fortunes and find their calling through art, music, and a bit of imagination; all the while juggling the everyday responsibilities of families, job security, and above all else—the reality of existing as black men in modern day society.

Recently, I had the pleasure of interviewing Alonge Hawes, the creator, writer, executive producer, and star of Blue Collar Hustle. Hawes plays Ajani Garvey, a 20-something African American businessman with a small family of his own. Check out my interview with Hawes where he discusses Blue Collar Hustle, the show’s recent win at the Minnesota Film Festival, what’s next for him, and more below.

Full interview link

You Have To Live It, Eat It, and Breathe It: An Interview with Alonge Hawes | Black Talent TV

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Working on a Sci-Fi Novel, have the blog for it (though im a little shook to share it on here), making a game of said project, and setting up my mothers online artwork business.
I'm a huge sci-fi fan. I thought about writing my own book for it. So you writing it or telling the story through a blog?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already posted some info about my game in another thread so I'll report the screenshots here. I'm currently working on a first person platformer using the unreal engine. Here are some early/old screenshots:

shytty house made in Blender
BnlBjSK.jpg

Toying around with cel shading
NkOvn8c.jpg

Making the terrain
xxjTQSY.jpg

Added some roads and grass
sokKb2L.jpg

q65L6Hs.jpg

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I already posted some info about my game in another thread so I'll report the screenshots here. I'm currently working on a first person platformer using the unreal engine. Here are some early/old screenshots:

BnlBjSK.jpg

NkOvn8c.jpg

Making the terrain
xxjTQSY.jpg

sokKb2L.jpg

q65L6Hs.jpg

nice looks like your useing unreal engine 4. I haven't moved from UE3 myself. oddly enough I worked with UE1 skipped UE2 then worked with UE3...don't know if i'll skip UE4 yet.

Edit: Matter a fact I know exactly why I never moved to UE4. I need assets and it's cheaper to wait until they release something with assets I like than buy individual assets from people.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

BnlBjSK.jpg

Making the terrain

Hey there! I use UE4 myself, I can make actual cel shaders, if you want, i'll boot up UE4 and actually screenshot said shader in here for you. It's actually for my game anywho, i also do hard surface modelling, so if u want, do hit me up on instagram or on here, i'll def like to know bout this.