"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
262l8hv.jpg

16rztk.jpg

rir9xx.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
just finished the 11th screen play of the year, short screen play .... 46 pages, about 1hr25min of pure dialogue so with editing music score and scene adjustments it should be just over 1hr40min. It was a comedy im not a comedian so i dont know if i should type up some of them screenplays so i can print and pitch them.

or work on the 12th one, i already got the story just need to put it out.

cant be a comedy because im running out of laughs, so might be a another 100+ drama, oh and i just finished bout 15 minutes ago. I enjoy writing late at night through the early hours of the morning to day time, adjusted my sleeping pattern so i would like to do a 12th one but i said by christmas i would have all written scripts printed out ready to play and print.

to be honest, a good problem.
I thought screenplays/scripts were about a minute a page?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Dope patterns!

Been working on this for a couple of days :yeshrug:
tbeyonce_and_nicki.jpg

your picture didnt come out bro, i cant see your creation.

I thought screenplays/scripts were about a minute a page?

i dont know about per page because it varies, but i know anytime i time myself. every 10 pages is roughly 20 minutes .... try it yourself, a full A4 sized paper written in full, (i use front/back saves paper cost) how many pages have you got on what you are working on ?

the good thing is you reach 70+ pages it can be condensed or streched out, but you looking at just over 2 hours of material. not bad.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
your picture didnt come out bro, i cant see your creation.

i dont know about per page because it varies, but i know anytime i time myself. every 10 pages is roughly 20 minutes .... try it yourself, a full A4 sized paper written in full, (i use front/back saves paper cost) how many pages have you got on what you are working on ?

the good thing is you reach 70+ pages it can be condensed or streched out, but you looking at just over 2 hours of material. not bad.
I have 3 stories cultivated in my head. One is outlined till the end very developed universe (sci-fi). The other two aren't and are just ideas, one sci-fi, the other a period piece. I always wrote stories as a kid but never finished because I kept forming new ideas. I want to write books but I think at least 1 if not all 3 of these ideas are better served as movies or even TV shows.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, this is a bad thread simply because there's people that are lurking here ready to steal people's ideas and run with it like it's their own. Just yesterday, I saw on my Facebook feed some Facebook group basically copying a thread on here stealing the thread topic, word from word.

Plus I myself have had a few people straight up jack my ideas in the past and run with them like they were their own like rodimusprime corny ass from hamster who I hear is trendhopping and jacking ideas to be famous for real. You cornballs that are copying and stealing shyt from other people and me on here without giving credit to who and where you got your idea from... :ufdup::demonic:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I have 3 stories cultivated in my head. One is outlined till the end very developed universe (sci-fi). The other two aren't and are just ideas, one sci-fi, the other a period piece. I always wrote stories as a kid but never finished because I kept forming new ideas. I want to write books but I think at least 1 if not all 3 of these ideas are better served as movies or even TV shows.

oh for sure, if you have the discipline to complete a book go for it but just being real like me and probably some people in here. we would rather watch the film of this sci-fi piece or the period drama rather than read it. so keep going with them screen plays.

tarantino sold true romance screen play for minimum of 50 000 and that was the requirement then back in the 90s. i dont know if they are paying more or less these days, but i like your story is already outside the box fantasy and not a cliche hoodlum story that they are prone to write.

:salute:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh for sure, if you have the discipline to complete a book go for it but just being real like me and probably some people in here. we would rather watch the film of this sci-fi piece or the period drama rather than read it. so keep going with them screen plays.

tarantino sold true romance screen play for minimum of 50 000 and that was the requirement then back in the 90s. i dont know if they are paying more or less these days, but i like your story is already outside the box fantasy and not a cliche hoodlum story that they are prone to write.

:salute:
I don't know how to write a screenplay :skip:

And the period piece is kind of some hoodlum shyt but it's not there's more to it

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how to write a screenplay :skip:

And the period piece is kind of some hoodlum shyt but it's not there's more to it

hoodlum period pieces are the best :russ:

you got to change the dialect and the attire, but writing a screen play is two parts. are you writing just the dialogue or descibing the scene.

i write just the dailogue the scenes come out through the dialgoue, then i draw out of the background, clothes, characters, print them all up type them out. then begin trying to pitch them. i said that because just look at your favorite movies its often 5 minutes for 20 words its not much.

thats why QT is respected, the back and foirth dialogue painting the picturees.

last year, the ny film festival gave the top prize to a a film about some trannies trying to make it in hollywood and this was all shot from an iphone. its all about the script.