Create a scenario for the biggest pop possible in wrestling today

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Have one of the top card new guys, [has to be heel obviously] blabber on about how no one know's Table, Ladders, and Chairs better than him

next the crowd shyt on him chorus of boo's and heckling then once the heat dies down [has to be a good heel to garner the kind of heat I'm imagining] :evil:

Edge's music hits "You think you know me, know me know me...."

"Crowd pops"
Edge is @ the ramp smirking then looks around and tells the fans "he missed them too"
"Edge chants commence by the fans"

Edge directs his attention the ring and tells the heel that he overheard him say that no one knows tables ladders and chairs better than him.
Edge dialogue: "That's funny because I just happen to be one of the masters of the match"
"Heel is still stunned at Edges reemergence"

Edge dialogue 2: " I see this TLC PPV as sort of coming out party for guys like myself...having a hand in creating the match and all"
"And as much as I would love to walk down to that ring and Conchairto your ass right now, you and I both know I'm not medically cleared to wrestle again BUT.... ......I did say it was a welcoming party.....and I never said I was alone either
did I?"
"Small chorus of Christian chants commence by the fans"

"Heel frowns and tells the crowd to shut up" catching more heat
"Edge looks around the arena and smirks again" Everyone thinks Christian's music is about to hit
:ohmy:
Edge Dialogue 3: "Me and Christian weren't the only masters of the match"
"Edge laughs
"
"Heel looks confused"

Then this music hits

"The universe pops like a motherfukker" and what a coincidence.......good ole JR just happens to be on commentary :scheme:
"BAH GAWD IT'S JEFF HARDY!!!" One of the OG's of the match! "
"BAH GAWD 2Xtreme!"

Match happens, Ding Ding,Jeff does his thing and @ the end of the match Edge gives the heel a Conchairto anyways :laugh:

"Crowd pops like a motherfukker once again"

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
A CM Punk return in NY/Chicago would be the obvious choice
I feel like a UNANNOUNCED return would produce max cheers from a chicago/ny crowd. sure place would explode with any kind of return, but we'd be talking all time if it was unexpected.

Daps
It would take a monumental creative turn around, but if they could get a new babyface over, have Cena turn megaheel on him and take him out, go nWo Hogan for a few months, then have that babyface make a triumphant return to avenge vs total heel Cena.....but I have no faith in their ability to execute it.

If Daniel Bryan hadn't been hurt in the way he was hurt, an example would be, have Bryan about to achieve his ultimate victory for the title....the IWC fans and the little kids ready to pop, and Cena turns nWo 2.0 and completely and utterly destroys Bryan, spraypaints him, shaves his beard.....whatever......then you have Cena going all Boston Johnny Cash in black, DBry lays out for awhile, but when he comes back, you get a mega pop, and have possibly flipped things where Cena has the "cool anti fans" and Dbry picks up the babyface/kid/ "wrestling" fan merch train.

But....now......who can you transfer that babyface spot to? Reigns? Ambrose? Rollins? Ziiggler?..... I don't know.

Honestly I have a hard time seeing what other kind of pop they can manufacture WITH CURRENT BOOKING....maybe Daniel Bryan comes back and beats Brock Lesnar? Don't look like that is in the cards.

I can see things...but they got to drive a looooong way around the block to get there.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
HBK comes out the night after the Rumble makes an announcement that he has one more in him. Announces that he wants to go to Wrestlemania.....then

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
HBK comes out the night after the Rumble makes an announcement that he has one more in him. Announces that he wants to go to Wrestlemania.....then

:ufdup:
It's the night after the rumble and after having a surprise legends entrance in the Royal Rumble and eliminating about 4 contenders with sweet chin music. Hbk in the ring talking about how he has the itch for one more WrestleMania moment and since he missed out on WrestleMaina 30, that he wanna make it memorable. then the music hits...
Mr Wresltemania vs The Great One
:myman: Great minds think alike.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
U got a shock waiting for you when his music hits at Levi Stadium:laugh:

The real shock is gonna come to anyone who's been hyping up his WWE debut all these years once he's given an actual angle and they realize what TNA fans already know all too well.

so47s7.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The real shock is gonna come to anyone who's been hyping up his WWE debut all these years once he's given an actual angle and they realize what TNA fans already know all too well.

so47s7.gif

Nah..only a crackhead haven't been noticing his reactions. The kind ol Crooked I from San Antonio can only pray for these days.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Nah..only a crackhead haven't been noticing his reactions. The kind ol Crooked I from San Antonio can only pray for these days.

We'll see what happens to those reactions once the nostalgia factor fades and they start putting a mic in his hand.