Create a scenario for the biggest pop possible in wrestling today

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
It will be alright since he's has some of the best mic work in the industry over the last 5 years.

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Okay here is the set up, night after the RR Rock is the surprise guest host, HBK is the raw gm that night , we get a special promo from Rock congratulations to Roman Reigns for winning the rumble and wishing him luck against the beast BRock at mania. Rock is in rare form snapping on BRock and Heyman who are not there but out steps Seth Rollins who the last man eliminated by Roman. He comes down with the mall cops and Big Show and surround the ring. Suddenly Heyman appears to cut a classic promo dissing Rock and Roman . HBK comes out to prevent the show from getting out of hand . When suddenly Seth and crew attack Roman and Rock. They are getting the upper hand when BRock comes out and levels everyone, they start beating the cousins up when HBK super kicks Brock out and they overcome the odds to a huge Pop. They start to celebrate and shake hands when Rock gives HBK the rock bottom and people's elbow and looks up at the mania sign points to it. Crowd goes nuclear, nothing can touch this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Another non TNA fan but Austin damn sure bowed down to him and acknowledged it...."Brey needs to work on his delivery and key points. Sting has been getting it done like no else in TNA."- Stone Cold Steve Austin

*No pretenders allowed*

#TheBossOfTheGame

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
AT THE VERY END OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE, THERE'S ONLY TWO MEN LEFT IN THE RING, BROTHER! BRIAN KNOBBS AND JERRY SAGS, DUDE!

THEN NUMBER 30 HITS AND GUESS WHO IT IS, JACK!

TSqS9kA.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
cena turning heel on bryan/reigns and brings back the authority

/thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
John Cena is about to win the WWE title against whoever. He's going for the pin. 1... 2...

Somebody in a mask pulls him out of the ring and hits him with a foreign object. The current champ retains.

The man gets in the ring and takes off the mask... It's Ric Flair! Let's here what he has to say...

"How dare you, John Cena. How dare to try and tarnish the legacy of the 16... wooooooooo... the ONLY 16-time world champion, Ric Flair. I'm not gonna allow it...Your days as champion are over. Diamonds are forever, and so is the Nature Boy. Woooooooooooo".

*Crowd pops, Flair does the strut, Cena looks astonished. Fade out*

:troll::yeshrug:

And then Cena gets a rematch at the next PPV and wins it then

vince%20mcmahon__61223.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm not in tune with WWE as I only read what's going on but wouldn't Gunther stepping up challenging Roman get a monster pop?

And Punk talking shyt and the glass shattering would still get a GOAT level pop :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm not in tune with WWE as I only read what's going on but wouldn't Gunther stepping up challenging Roman get a monster pop?

And Punk talking shyt and the glass shattering would still get a GOAT level pop :wow:
First, idk if anything associated with gunther is in the conversation.

I’m talking

Wretlemania, rock beats reigns….GLASS SHATTERS….AUSTIN WALKS OUT. Stares down rock…looks at the title…THEN…THIS HITS

I think the biggest pop is something surprising associated with austin or vince.

Maybe if CHRIS JERICHO’s countdown theme started unexpectedly at mania, the shock would get a monster pop, then immediate boos