Create a scenario for the biggest pop possible in wrestling today

Daps
Reppin
LDN
this story would be the biggest most molten heat even and the biggest pop ever when sheamus triumphs

Regal and Wade would be NEXT LEVEL heels and Sheamus would be a god everywhere but the UK

Regal/Wade constantly ordering Finlay around and saying "as an Irishman you should be used to us Brits telling you what to do" :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Perfect payoff, Americans would fukking love to see England/UK take another L so they'd get behind Sheamus through sheer "we've been where you are and know what you're going through" solidarity :smugfavre:

Trips better be reading this thread like :trips2:

ibkHNzDFiKTxLv.gif

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
this story would be the biggest most molten heat even and the biggest pop ever when sheamus triumphs

Regal and Wade would be NEXT LEVEL heels and Sheamus would be a god everywhere but the UK...its like bret / HBK combined with Hogan / Slaughter
Maybe it's just me, but I doubt any English people would hate him. English people might look down on the irish but I don't think they hold the same hatred the Irish,Scots and some Welsh do for England. After the fued with Barret I'm sure they'd all be behind him again.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Regal/Wade constantly ordering Finlay around and saying "as an Irishman you should be used to us Brits telling you what to do" :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Perfect payoff, Americans would fukking love to see England/UK take another L so they'd get behind Sheamus through sheer "we've been where you are and know what you're going through" solidarity :smugfavre:

ibkHNzDFiKTxLv.gif
Pure gold :banderas:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

ibkHNzDFiKTxLv.gif
start it on some megapowers shyt...form a tag team with sheamus and wade with regal as manager...they order finlay and sheamus around on the sly :smugfavre:

have wade and regal DESTROY sheamus during MONEY IN THE BANK, wade wins that and cashes in on whoever...gets the strap...ON SAINT PATRICKS DAY :krs:

and the rest of the fued unfolds as described

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Maybe it's just me, but I doubt any English people would hate him. English people might look down on the irish but I don't think they hold the same hatred the Irish,Scots and some Welsh do for England. After the fued with Barret I'm sure they'd all be behind him again.

They hate us a lot more than we hate them, it's like all these countries hating America and them going "we're much bigger and better than you therefore we don't really give that much of a fukk about you hating us :yeshrug:"

Daps
Reppin
LDN
start it on some megapowers shyt...form a tag team with sheamus and wade with regal as manager...they order finlay and sheamus around on the sly :smugfavre:

have wade and regal DESTROY sheamus during MONEY IN THE BANK, wade wins that and cashes in on whoever...gets the strap...ON SAINT PATRICKS DAY :krs:

and the rest of the fued unfolds as described

8678.gif

St. Patrick's Day is mid-March though, not having Wavy Wade have that three week transitional title reign :stopitslime:

Since it's close to Mania though just have them do some St. Patrick's Day fukkery, Sheamus is in the ring and a video comes up of Wade and Regal in Sheamus' village/house/local pub back in Ireland, slapping his fam, trashing the pub, hanging Union Jacks up everywhere, shyt would be :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
They hate us a lot more than we hate them, it's like all these countries hating America and them going "we're much bigger and better than you therefore we don't really give that much of a fukk about you hating us :yeshrug:"
I've been in the Scotland/England border and saw some of the graffiti in the Asda toilets "fukk off ya english scum" "Die English b*stards". Most English are more concerned with 'foreigners' and don't see any of the other brits as a threat like you say

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
CM punk completely unspoiled Royal Rumble entrance in a smark city

Difference between him and Bryan is that we fully expect Bryan to be back at some point.

"I'm so happy this is happening now" pop <<< "OMFG I can't believe this is happening" pop

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Rusev beats Sheamus (who was attacked earlier by the returning Bad News Barrett to tie in with previous storylines mentioned :krs:) for the US Title. The ref hands Rusev the title and Rusev smacks the ref. He drops the title to the mat and ties up Sheamus in the ring ropes. Lana then gives Rusev a hammer and he's going to smash the US Title to pieces like Mr. Perfect did with Hogan's belt. Lawler tries to make the save, but is easily dispatched. JBL attacks Rusev from behind and sets up a Clothesline From Hell. Rusev ducks though and kicks JBL out cold. Rusev grabs the hammer, Lana yells "RUSEV CRUSH!!!". Rusev raises the hammer high above his head and then...