Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nonsense.

That would imply that there were gay rumors or "pressure from campus" to get a girlfriend or something. Why would that lead him to do all of THIS?

There's a missing element to this that we don't know. He had to have had a GOOD reason not to quash this as soon as it hit the media.

If he didn't, he's an absolute fukking moron. And I don't think he's an absolute fukking moron.

It doesn't imply anything whatsoever. Human beings do stupid shyt out of fear and their own insecurities, even if they haven't been accused of anything. Maybe it's something that's troubled him all his life?

You and I can only guess at this point. I'm not saying that he's definitely homo and that's what happened, but don't dismiss it just so quick.

For all you know Teo was probably tackling more than just men on the football field :leon:

I concur there's something more to this, but let's wait and see. :youngsabo:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
According to Deadspin, Manti and "Lennay" communicated through social media sites ... but the report suggests that "Lennay" was not a real person -- her account was controlled by someone purporting to be her.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:864631

:troll:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Only in the world of college athletics can crazy things like this happen. Patrick Dennehy shooting, Joe Pa, and so many more... :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
According to Deadspin, Manti and "Lennay" communicated through social media sites ... but the report suggests that "Lennay" was not a real person -- her account was controlled by someone purporting to be her.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:864631

:troll:
nah bruh, its a dude. Read the story.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Good, I knew there was something off about this guy all year and all these Raider fans were sayin "but, but but, we need Te'o, he's the next Ray Lewis" :scusthov:

I don't want this fakkit rockin black & silver ever