Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
:salute: to deadspin and yahoo for actually still doing true journalism in sports

For real. Big props to 'em...

This whole story is quite disturbing. Whatever happened, Te'O is a complete moron. If he went along with this, he's a piece of shyt. If he got tricked (which I find very hard to believe), he's Lord of the Imbeciles. And while I realize the hate for Notre Dame is strong, lol @ even bringing them up in this. How the fukk are they supposed to know that one of their student athletes (albeit one in the spotlight) is a lunatic?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Notre Dame official statement:

Interesting that the Notre Dame phrasing implies that the girl exists somehow but didn't actually die? Huh?

Notre Dame was in it for the attention. fukk them. Yall see why I hate them fakkits.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tumblr_m2x4iojTE41rsij9mo1_500.gif

Manti gave no fukks

Superstar
Daps
:ohword: I don't give a shyt about theory 2 but my thinkings for theory 1 is this.

He's a huge, big name player. When you have all that attention people expect you to have a girlfriend or something that like that. Maybe this was his way of not only parlaying the lie into some good PR, but it would ensure nobody in the media, school, etc. would ever think twice about someone of his stature being without a girlfriend of any sort.

Nonsense.

That would imply that there were gay rumors or "pressure from campus" to get a girlfriend or something. Why would that lead him to do all of THIS?

There's a missing element to this that we don't know. He had to have had a GOOD reason not to quash this as soon as it hit the media.

If he didn't, he's an absolute fukking moron. And I don't think he's an absolute fukking moron.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are talking about the same school that allowed a student to get raped by a football player then get intimidated into silence by the football program before she committed suicide.

then that incident where theyve got high winds during practice and noone thinks twice about a kid being on a scissor lift which tips over and he dies.

scum institution

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nonsense.

That would imply that there were gay rumors pr "pressure from campus" to get a girlfriend or something. Why would that lead him to do all of THIS?
none of us ever knew who this guy was before this season and that story, so it could have been a campus story

There's a missing element to this that we don't know. He had to have had a GOOD reason not to quash this as soon as it hit the media.

If he didn't, he's an absolute fukking moron. And I don't think he's an absolute fukking moron.
because he is probably a batty bwoy.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you are talking about the same school that allowed a student to get raped by a football player then get intimidated into silence by the football program before she committed suicide.

then that incident where theyve got high winds during practice and noone thinks twice about a kid being on a scissor lift which tips over and he dies.

scum institution
:damn:

I only have 3 schools on my shyt list. Two are rivals (Bama and UGA).

But only one I hate without even having played them. Notre Dame. For various reasons.