Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
tumblr_m70kj5fIc01rp4u6so1_500.jpg

Am I the only one that laughs everytime they bring up deadspin as a source? :russ:

They're the ones who broke the story, breh

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't have the full article but I had copy and pasted a portion on a steelers board yesterday

:beli:

Here I was getting my hopes up that it actually had something interesting.

and lol @ tmz reporting that ND is threatening to fire anyone from the university who speaks to the media :laugh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

need to clarify...where the family members say they met her.

him claiming to meet her, and the family saying the two met up in hawaii (yet they never said they met her) corroborates the story of her being an online GF and her standing him up (dude kept up the facade of having a real GF)...therefore i'm in the camp of thinking that this idiot found a way to get punked for years :snoop: with a ****-friend living across the country

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
need to clarify...where the family members say they met her.

him claiming to meet her, and the family saying the two met up in hawaii (yet they never said they met her) corroborates the story of her being an online GF and her standing him up (dude kept up the facade of having a real GF)...therefore i'm in the camp of thinking that this idiot found a way to get punked for years :snoop: with a ****-friend living across the country

what? he says clearly he met her in person in that video. What more proof do you need to know he is now lying?