Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:laugh: Stephen A going in.....I didnt hear any details about this until this morn as I read this thread and saw Stephen A talkign about it.

If you only read the OP, ur missin' a lot

A cut NFL player is claimin' to have met her 2 yrs ago...and he describes her and everything :huh:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I'm BEGGING someone to smiley this

Teo and that 7-11 looking nikka be on some

l.jpg

:birdman:

Telling mad ducktales like we don't know

ds_img_direct.php

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
My theory with the ex-NFL player claiming to have met her is that he's referring to the girl that was depicted as Lennay Kekua, the one in all them photos. Maybe that's the girl he saw and talked to?

:ld:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe people are trying to use this as an excuse for his pathetic showing in the Championship game

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Phone records

Manti could help his case, by showin' phone records

The only proof, the world has, of him communicating with this "women" is; his word and tweets

Dude said he talked to her everyday

But, he could be on some Mitt-Romney-tax-returns and not do it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You live under a rock? Never seen the movie or show? :wtb:

i don't live under a rock, never heard of that movie, and only turn to MTV to catch the movie & music video awards....never heard of this show until this thread & story...let's not act like MTV is TV for everyone, especially if you're over 25

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you only read the OP, ur missin' a lot

A cut NFL player is claimin' to have met her 2 yrs ago...and he describes her and everything :huh:

that's what i don't get, he's seen the pic of the girl Manti thought was Lannay, so did he meet her and she introduced herself as Lannay? Either she's playing games or he didn't meet the same chick, or he met the girl but she was never going as Lannay...that has me confused as fukk

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I seen one episode and it bored me and I only watched it cause the girl I was dating begged for me to find the channel and watch it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i don't live under a rock, never heard of that movie, and turn to MTV to catch the movie & music video awards....never heard of this show until tihs thread & story...let's not act like MTV is TV for everyone, especially if you're over 25

I'm 24 and the first time I ever heard of Catfish--I think--was on a SOHH thread about movies and someone name dropped it and I wiki'd the plot and was like :ohmy:

And I noticed, by flippin' through the guide, that MTV made a TV Show (and showed the movie) based on it