Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:russ: All this scandal needs is Robert Stack talking about this with this theme playing in the background:

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
BA03kJ2CMAIeJFy.jpg:large

:pachaha:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMybPdXpNsE[/ame]

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
What does G-T-D stand for?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a4Gav0TxY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a4Gav0TxY[/ame]

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mantie is 22 year old kid. Its a shame he is being compared to Lance fukking Armstrong a grown ass man how lied and try to ruin those in his way. This mantie shyt is waaaay over blown by ESPN. SMH

:what: :whoa: he is a 22yr old MAN. A grown ass man who expects the world to follow along and love him for his bullshyt story. Don't be feeling sorry for this nikka. Even though I think this whole thing is to cover up homosexual activities, I know this nikka was on some :smugfavre: when it came to how big his story was getting, how inspirational ppl were seing it as. Had nikkas crying, donating money and shyt all because of his bs. This nikka saw how it was helping his Heisman candidacy, he saw how this shyt was helping his brand. nikka knew that Tebow-like fame was a possibility.

He represents the real thing, an Academic All-American graduating later this month who hits running backs even harder than the books, a student-athlete who bypassed the NFL draft to savor a college experience so many peers take for granted.

Even without the inspiring narrative of playing within days of the passing of his grandmother and girlfriend, Te'o exhibited the impeccable character the Heisman Trust says matters. Its mission statement reads: "Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance and hard work.''

No Heisman finalist fits that description better.
:smh: Had nikkas ready to :bow:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
the NFL dude just takin up for his boy cuz he feel bad

this nikka so guilty its crazy

This :merchant: fukker Bill Polian saying that this is not a character issue at all. :beli: I changed the channel immediately when he said that.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
lol i just saw the interview when he said 'shes the most beautiful girl i ever MET' :heh:

:dead: all i could think of is rikishi back in the day telling mick foley
'I did it for the rock'

and edit

543958_488569217852499_498663057_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:what: :whoa: he is a 22yr old MAN. A grown ass man who expects the world to follow along and love him for his bullshyt story. Don't be feeling sorry for this nikka. Even though I think this whole thing is to cover up homosexual activities, I know this nikka was on some :smugfavre: when it came to how big his story was getting, how inspirational ppl were seing it as. Had nikkas crying, donating money and shyt all because of his bs. This nikka saw how it was helping his Heisman candidacy, he saw how this shyt was helping his brand. nikka knew that Tebow-like fame was a possibility.

:smh: Had nikkas ready to :bow:

:heh: @ a 22 year old college graduate being a boy.

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix