Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dude is thanking the ND community (on ESPN, video from last Sept) for the support...but, NEVER tried to reach out to his "girlfriend's" family?

I gotta go to bed...

EDIT: :sad: Lies, I'm stayin' up for the dude who interviewed Manti

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this chick so real to this Cardinals fullback dude and he was such good friends with her......he has no pics with her?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What I don't get is why a superstar college athlete would be on some "Catfish"online type relationship, when he could have bagged any bytch on campus and within a 100 mile radius of South Bend Indiana! :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has severe mental illness/psychopath written all over it.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
jayRahz: Okay this is getting way out of hand.. everybody is tweeting that i had something to do with this scandal.. thats so far from the truth!

jayRahz: we caught Ronaiah's persona as Lennay Kekua back in 2008 and ended all ties with him..

jayRahz: i didnt even know Manti Teo's "girlfriend"'s name til way after she supposedly died.. when i found out it was Lennay.. i tweeted about it!

jayRahz: A few accounts tweeted me back w/ Ronaiah's picture and tagged @LennayKay which is how Ronaiah found out.. all I did was tweet..

jayRahz: everyone needs to hit up Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and get the truth.. the truth will set you free!!

jayRahz: I have the truth on my side so im not taking none of the mean things people are tweeting me seriously.. believe that!!

it's starting to seem like manti was actually duped :snoop:

QuisMoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fakkit ass nikka too old for imaginary friends. smh skylar diggins on campus with you and you the STAR of the football team Mannnnnnnnnn i would be rearranging her insides