Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
BAw-T5UCEAI5NFK.jpg

:russ:

:deadmanny:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The amount of #fukkery involved in this imaginary girl caper is legendary :pachaha:

How far did this nikka plan on going with this??? This is worse than Season 5 McNulty fukkery :mindblown:

Daps
It's being reported on other sites that Manti's girlfriend has passed...

:wtf:

Manti posted from the "girl"'s account? How does that work?
Leukaemia. Her twitter feed is full of RIP's, and Manti himself took over her Twitter feed to thank everyone for their condolences. Likewise on his Twitter feed (see link).

https://twitter.com/LennayKay:

Hey everyone it's manti. The family wanted me to tell you all how much they love and appreciate all of you for all your love and prayers!

We all miss Lennay but we know that we will see her again! She loves all of you and would want all of you to know that! Thank you all again!
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
the only way this is possible is if the guy behind the hoax gave Manti the number himself personally or if we are to believe Manti got her twitter info from a person he believed to be her, but even that falls apart when you consider him saying he "heard from the family"

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It seems like some outlets are really trying to sell that Teo was duped, but this ignores the report that he and the Tuiasosopo cat were related/ family friends. Why would someone play a family member/friend like that.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this nikka is a loon :laff:
and the journalist suck but who would imagine someone would make this shyt up so i aint even mad at them :laugh:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I hope someone with more time and talent than me does a remix to "fukkin Problem"

'I love fake bytches that's fukkin problem
Yeah we never met, that's a fukkin problem
x3
If I were good at Twitter I'd have fukking solved it"

:yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Late pass, so yall think the bish is one of Manti's multiple personalities? :ohhh:

So she's still alive and does infact exist inside of him?

Maybe he got that sh1t Seau had