Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Here is my guess on why he did it. Him and this other dude had a bet to see if he could troll everyone with a story about a girlfriend. But once media took up on it he couldn't stop and had to keep going until he said we gotta stop this and decides to kill her off.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
tumblr_m5s9a8pZtb1qg524ko1_1280.gif

tumblr_m5s9a8pZtb1qg524ko2_1280.gif

............:deadmanny:

Daps
This shyt is so awesome tho :russ:

I mean when you young u talk about your fine gf in another school or about popular imaginary friends but that shyt stop at like 9 years old.. this nikka a grown ass man talkin bout she died after his grandma and shyt and why him :pachaha:

i just realized his grandmomma died.,,or did she????--:mjpls:...nah but for real it is fukked up how he used his dead grandmomma to get rid of his fake girlfriend...

sideline reporter: ...this has to be a difficult time for you with the passing of your grandmother...
manti: yeah it is,,oh and my girlfriend just died too:troll:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol @ this brilliant stalking job being "journalism"

how much did they have to hate this guy/try to get hits that they went through all that though :wow:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
remember that boy a mormon so he cant have sex anayway, so him having to make up an excuse for not being with girls on campus doe snot make sense.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
The fact that he is still lying about it means this f*ckery will ensue even longer :blessed:

Daps
Here is my guess on why he did it. Him and this other dude had a bet to see if he could troll everyone with a story about a girlfriend. But once media took up on it he couldn't stop and had to keep going until he said we gotta stop this and decides to kill her off.

Why wouldn't he just say she got better and they decided to go their separate ways to get out of this lie? I obviously don't know him personally but I find it hard to believe he is that big of a sociopath?

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part of his statement is how at the end of it you get a vibe he's saying "ok, time to move on from this story".

Sorry breh, but unless you have the pro career of a Hall of Famer, this will be the thing you are remembered for most.