Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
lmao, if it was an online hoax, who the fukk was this nygga talking to on the phone,cmon son

Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember that boy a mormon so he cant have sex anayway, so him having to make up an excuse for not being with girls on campus doe snot make sense.

a lot of money on the line to lose if rumors etc start to come out about possibly being gay. when you consider the fact that no young top athlete would ever not be able to get with any girl they want to... by them not having one at all... it looks weird. when you put two and two together a young top athlete thats never around any girls i mean what would you think about that person

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
EmJCm.png

Lolol.. I mean.. this shyt is like a crazy car crash that I keep getting on and off the highway to rubber neck at :russ:

Daps
Here is my guess on why he did it. Him and this other dude had a bet to see if he could troll everyone with a story about a girlfriend. But once media took up on it he couldn't stop and had to keep going until he said we gotta stop this and decides to kill her off.

:what:

The theory of him being gay is more of a possibility than that bullshyt.