Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
According to the media Rohaiah is not only the Goat troll, but also an accomplished vocal actor. :duck:

I refuse to believe that he

1. Sounds like a women

2. Can impersonate a women's voice for hours , without slipping up

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
vocal and dramatic training :leostare: :comeon: a mans voice will still sound like a man even if hes :wrist: or not. the media just doesnt want to admit teo is :wrist:

I'm listening to these voicemails breh. Tuiasisofo(sp) sounds like a damn chick forreal. Especially if you're not scrutinizing the voice like we are.:wow::mindblown:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
They just relased the voicemails... guy sounds exactly like a chick. From the smacking of the lips to the context of her/his conversation

Oh sh*t :laff:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the media Rohaiah is not only the Goat troll, but also an accomplished vocal actor. :duck:

I refuse to believe that he

1. Sounds like a women

2. Can impersonate a women's voice for hours , without slipping up

Exactly....

Some of the most accomplished PROFESSIONAL male voice actors can't do that shyt for long without someone noticing.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I'm listening to these voicemails breh. Tuiasisofo(sp) sounds like a damn chick forreal. Especially if you're not scrutinizing the voice like we are.:wow::mindblown:

:scusthov: makes sense for them to cover it up then cause Ronaiah(sp)? was acting like a female which Manti knew about and was ok with. Somebody close to them probably knew what was going on and threatened to put them on blast so they created the fake female profile

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Damn at these voicemails. If true imagine all the effort this Ronaiah dude went through. I'm never talking to any girl on the internet again.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Also ESPN need to fire their whole journalist team. How the fukk does an exclusive like this of the voicemails end up on Katie Couric show over the largest sports channel? Especially since you got the first interview.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also ESPN need to fire their whole journalist team. How the fukk does an exclusive like this of the voicemails end up on Katie Couric show over the largest sports channel? Especially since you got the first interview.

Manti gave them to her as part of the interview.

And ESPN can't compete with a friggin network breh, not when it comes to scoops.