Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo was voice on phone impersonating Lennay*Kekua | SI Tracking Blog

The Heisman Trophy finalist “thought it was a female he was talking with,” lawyer Milton Grimes acknowledged to the Daily News. “It was Ronaiah as Lennay. [C]ome on, Hollywood does it all the time. People can do that.”

The résumé of Tuiasosopo, 22, includes vocal and dramatic training. He was also president of the drama club at his high school, a member of a Christian rock band and had auditioned for the TV talent show, “The Voice” in 2012. Footage of him performing can be seen in a YouTube video he posted in June 2011. The photos of Kekua were instead pictures that had been taken off the Facebook page of Diane O’Meara, a high school classmate of Tuiasosopo, who reportedly had no knowledge of the hoax.

Grimes said his client wasn’t trying to prank Te’o, rather he was reaching out with the hope of establishing a connection with someone to form a relationship:

“This wasn’t a prank to make fun. It was establishing a communication with someone. t was a person with a troubled existence trying to reach out and communicate and have a relationship.”

Tuiasosopo is currently seeing a mental health professional and plans on coming forward with his own side of the story, though Grimes would not give a timetable for this interview. He also said that Te’o finding out about Kekua’s death hours after his grandmother had passed away was merely a coincidence.

In an interview with Katie Couric set to air today, Te’o said he found out almost three months after Kekua’s death that she’s still alive and that he was going to be put on national television two days later.

“This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12. Now I get a phone call on Dec. 5, saying that she’s alive and then I’m going to be put on national TV two days later.”

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
TMZ dont give a fukk. They will find shyt out
http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/manti-teo-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-awkward-hug-video/
Ronaiah-Tuiasosopo-Manti-Teo.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
He just need to come out the closet as soon as possible. Should have done it last week. Become a spokesman for homosexuality.

First openly gay football player and he's not even a pro yet. Compelling story

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
vocal and dramatic training :leostare: :comeon: a mans voice will still sound like a man even if hes :wrist: or not. the media just doesnt want to admit teo is :wrist:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yo TMZ in on the spin job too? "and it's pretty obvious from the tape ... Ronaiah wanted to hug Manti A LOT more than Manti wanted to hug him." really? that looked like a regular hug and Ronaiah was just telling him something my goodness

Since when do men hug:birdman:

Everybody trying to protect buddy for whatever reason

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This story is simply :mindblown:
Dude was in on it, no question. Now Catfish will :eat: off this shyt since Nev is like the official expert adviser on this garbage, lol.