Craziest **** a girl said to u? ****ed up stories

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my nikkas had a Madden tournament on ps3 we had drinks at the house all types shyt. I had this young bytch i just met a few days prior and i hadn't fukked yet. Called her and told her come to the crib she came and we went in the room and i fukked and she gave me dome.

So as soon as i fukk she laying in the bed naked calling someone on the phone...im like who you callin? She said "Im calling my boyfriend" So im like :merchant:. Long story short the bytch gets off the phone with her man and says to me " Tell your man with the braids out there i wanna give him some of this p*ssy". Im like cool so i tell my nikka he goes in and fukks the bytch and after hes done she gets up butt ass naked walks in the living room where the tournament is popping off and lays right back in the bed naked.

I had a bunch of pics of this bytch in my old phone but this the only one i found
profilepic408231.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Me and my nikkas had a Madden tournament on ps3 we had drinks at the house all types shyt. I had this young bytch i just met a few days prior and i hadn't fukked yet. Called her and told her come to the crib she came and we went in the room and i fukked and she gave me dome.

So as soon as i fukk she laying in the bed naked calling someone on the phone...im like who you callin? She said "Im calling my boyfriend" So im like :merchant:. Long story short the bytch gets off the phone with her man and says to me " Tell your man with the braids out there i wanna give him some of this p*ssy". Im like cool so i tell my nikka he goes in and fukks the bytch and after hes done she gets up butt ass naked walks in the living room where the tournament is popping off and lays right back in the bed naked.

I had a bunch of pics of this bytch in my old phone but this the only one i found in the spoiler.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So as soon as i fukk she laying in the bed naked calling someone on the phone...im like who you callin? She said "Im calling my boyfriend" Long story short the bytch gets off the phone with her man and says to me " Tell your man with the braids out there i wanna give him some of this p*ssy". Im like cool so i tell my nikka he goes in and fukks the bytch and after hes done she gets up butt ass naked walks in the living room where the tournament is popping off and lays right back in the bed naked.

I had a bunch of pics of this bytch in my old phone but this the only one i found.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i broke up with my ex she constantly tried to guilt trip me into getting back together with her. death threats, suicide threats, collapsing and hyperventilating in front of me, this shyt went on for month. finally i told her not to talk to me anymore and ignored her every time she tried to make contact. it took a couple of month but then the attempts stopped and i thought she finally got it. two years later, i got a text from her for my birthday. she said she knew she acted crazy, but if we couldn't let bygones be bygones and just have a cordial relationship. when i went to get the mail, she had sent me a present. i opened it, and it was a photo album of only pictures with me and her and a bunch of poems about true love and second chances. i didn't reply to her text. so the next day, i get another text asking me if i received her gift. i asked her what i was supposed to say about it and she replyed: "well, the least you could have done was say thank you" :mindblown:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
when i broke up with my ex she constantly tried to guilt trip me into getting back together with her. death threats, suicide threats, collapsing and hyperventilating in front of me, this shyt went on for month. finally i told her not to talk to me anymore and ignored her every time she tried to make contact. it took a couple of month but then the attempts stopped and i thought she finally got it. two years later, i got a text from her for my birthday. she said she knew she acted crazy, but if we couldn't let bygones be bygones and just have a cordial relationship. when i went to get the mail, she had sent me a present. i opened it, and it was a photo album of only pictures with me and her and a bunch of poems about true love and second chances. i didn't reply to her text. so the next day, i get another text asking me if i received her gift. i asked her what i was supposed to say about it and she replyed: "well, the least you could have done was say thank you" :mindblown:
u must have put it down on that hoe:dwillhuh:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
when i broke up with my ex she constantly tried to guilt trip me into getting back together with her. death threats, suicide threats, collapsing and hyperventilating in front of me, this shyt went on for month. finally i told her not to talk to me anymore and ignored her every time she tried to make contact. it took a couple of month but then the attempts stopped and i thought she finally got it. two years later, i got a text from her for my birthday. she said she knew she acted crazy, but if we couldn't let bygones be bygones and just have a cordial relationship. when i went to get the mail, she had sent me a present. i opened it

:merchant: You braver than me

I wouldn't have even gone near that thing, in that scenario :heh:......hoe coulda turned out crazy during that time, like that Bjork fan who tried to mail her a bomb

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: You braver than me

I wouldn't have even gone near that thing, in that scenario :heh:......hoe coulda turned out crazy during that time, like that Bjork fan who tried to mail her a bomb

the thought of a bomb, or poison or even just a dead rat or something did cross my mind to be honest. but then i dissmissed it as me being paranoid. that's the problem with these crazy bytches, you're never quite sure if their crazy really does go that far, or if you're the one who is being crazy.