Craziest **** a girl said to u? ****ed up stories

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I know this is getting quoted a lot but I'll be the one to ask.

No snitching stuff aside, you never thought about calling CPS or telling someone about that man?
brah where im from you dont even think about doing anything or telling anyone--cause in all honesty nothing will happen and you would just end up getting in trouble--I knew of a few people who were molested and told and nothing happened and the person was punished

i had an incident myself when i was 8 where an older female made me do somethings and who the fukk was i gonna tell?:wtf: it would just be too much drama for a kid to deal with
i was gonna post but, theres no way i can follow this story without it being :duck:

brah i have never posted a ducktale on this hoe
if i was kidding on here i always said so

i dont give a fukk enough to have to lie on a fukk msg board to mafukkas who have never met me

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In highschool, I followed one of my homies to go meet these chicks. He knew one and I was suppost to hook up with the other. Anyway we finally see them coming in the train station and the one thats suppost to meet me starts turning back when she sees us can I can see her friend grabbing her pulling her to come. My boy then tells me the girl Im suppost to meet is a complete bytch :beli:

So the girl my homie already knew is talking to him and the friend who I was suppost to meet is avoiding me like the plague and Im doing the same to her. Anyways, we hop on the bus and she finally says something to me but I couldnt hear cause the bus was loud and she took it as me trying to brush her off. So she insults me and says "Whens the last time you combed your hair, you need a haircut" :beli: :beli: and now all the people around who heard is around snickering and holding in their laugh :beli: :beli: . My hatred of hoodrats and hoodrat minded woman started that day :ufdup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I was in 10th grade i was fukking with this broad in my class who was a freak
i was a horny ass nikka and didnt give a fukk how many nikkas hit at the time

i would go to her crib and her mom and step father would be there and they allowed me to go to her room and we would fukk and they didnt care :what:

nikka my parents wouldnt let me take a broad to my room

so anyway after fukking one time-- she tole me she was molested by her father and later by her stepfather (the same nikka living there) and her mom knew about it and raped by one of her older brother's friends :mindblown:

one time i was sitting on her couch while she was in the kitchen with her mom and her niece came in (she was 5)

she walked up and said "want me to suck yo dikk" :mindblown:

i jumped up and ran in the kitchen

i dint tell them shyt tho
i was too shook

looking back i know that lil girl was molested too :sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
when I was in 10th grade i was fukking with this broad in my class who was a freak

i would go to her crib and her mom and step father would be there and they allowed me to go to her room and we would fukk and they didnt care :what:

so anyway after fukking one time-- she tole me she was molested by her father and later by her stepfather (the same nikka living there) and her mom knew about it and raped by one of her older brother's friends :mindblown:

one time i was sitting on her couch while she was in the kitchen with her mom and her niece came in (she was 5)

i was too shook

i wouldve been out after that:sad:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i wouldve been out after that:sad:

i made a thread about this back on :hamster:

one time i was over there and every one was in the kitchen playing spades and there was a dead roach on the floor with ants eating it

and no one would clean it-- her sister just step over it

like her family was ratchet as fukk

her older sister lived there with her daughter and her older brother lived there and sold weed out the house:ohhh:

her brother always gave me free weed tho

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
i made a thread about this back on :hamster:

one time i was over there and every one was in the kitchen playing spades and there was a dead roach on the floor with ants eating it

and no one would clean it-- her sister just step over it

like her family was ratchet as fukk

her older sister lived there with her daughter and her older brother lived there and sold weed out the house:ohhh:

her brother always gave me free weed tho

:dead:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

i was too shook

Man, there isn't a smiley on the coli right now to express the level of whatthefukk-ness going through my head right now.

NVME

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i spent a few minutes trying to find a smiley or gif to describe my feelings. i couldn't, so im out

We need a Mark Cuban shark tank gif of this... I dont know if thats what you were going for but thats exactly how I read it.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
In highschool, I followed one of my homies to go meet these chicks. He knew one and I was suppost to hook up with the other. Anyway we finally see them coming in the train station and the one thats suppost to meet me starts turning back when she sees us can I can see her friend grabbing her pulling her to come. My boy then tells me the girl Im suppost to meet is a complete bytch :beli:

So the girl my homie already knew is talking to him and the friend who I was suppost to meet is avoiding me like the plague and Im doing the same to her. Anyways, we hop on the bus and she finally says something to me but I couldnt hear cause the bus was loud and she took it as me trying to brush her off. So she insults me and says "Whens the last time you combed your hair, you need a haircut" :beli: :beli: and now all the people around who heard is around snickering and holding in their laugh :beli: :beli: . My hatred of hoodrats and hoodrat minded woman started that day :ufdup:
man you shoulda sparked that bytch up :ufdup:

aint no hoes finna shyt on my hair without many a verbal repercussions