Craziest **** a girl said to u? ****ed up stories

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i had a female acquaintance tell me that one time in the past she stole one of her female roommate's very important letters from the mail (that the roommate was anxiously awaiting)...

she said she never gave her the letter...

at the time of her telling me the story, they were no longer roommates...

however, she still had kept the letter and was in possession of it - which she keeps on top of her dresser (unopened).

she said it makes her feel better knowing that the letter is there...

:yeshrug:

that's all i know and yes the shyt is weird and creepy.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Using a condom a girl gave you while you ballin'? :usure:

we were doing the family thing if you get my drift, but thats what happens when you (myself) put trust into some of these women. funny thing because the same boxhead board been hitting my facebook and cellphone...sending me all types of pictures and the whole 9 talking about how she stills love me and asking do i remember how good the sex was :childplease: wtf i looking like? i swear some of these women need a mri on they brain.....walking around acting like she the only woman on god green earth.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
we were going the family thing if you get my drift but thats what happens when you put trust into some of these women. funny thing because the same boxhead board been hitting my facebook and cellphone...sending me all types of pictures and the whole 9 talking about how she stills love me :childplease: wtf i looking like? i swear some of these women need a mri on they brain

No, you need the MRI breh, the women's job is to lock a d*ck down by any means necessary, as a boss playa you should already know that. If you show any sort of stability, and on top of it you are young fit black male, b*tches will do scandalous sh*t to make sure you get them pregnant so they can claim you.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
No, you need the MRI breh, the women's job is to lock a d*ck down by any means necessary, as a boss playa you should already know that. If you show any sort of stability, and on top of it you are young fit black male, b*tches will do scandalous sh*t to make sure you get them pregnant so they can claim you.

nah if you knew this gurl you would know she is in need of a MRI. but that my fault though man. i shouldnt have even allow it to get that deep with her....

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
I had this fukk buddy I meant my first year at CC. we would fukk whatever, she would tell me to put it in her ass after I did I noticed her start to cry then sob

she tells me "my uncle used to fukk me in the ass when I was 12, and its the only way I can cum, but brings back memories"

:merchant:

doubletake.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man one time this girl told me some wild shyt. It's kinda explicit tho....

:duck:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
nope

i hope that it was because her mom was just ratchet and let her watch r-rated movies and she picked it up from that

but something in my gut says she was touched:sadbron:

to add to this story:

one friday night when the fair was going on- I took that same girl to it that night

- now my parents were way more strict than her's so i had a curfew (midnight)

so i got her back to her crib at 11pm and was going to go home
-but she told me she was locked out the house and no one was home:patrice:

so i didnt know what to do--
i tried to break in but couldnt

so we was sitting on top of my parent's car waiting for some one to show up

- next thing u know we started kissing
-then she unzipped my pants:lolbron:
then as soon as i took her shirt off and was about to take off her bra

a truck flew up

it was my parents:sadbron:

it was 1:30am:sadbron:
my mom hopped out in her house coat cursing me out and call ole girl a hoe:sadbron:

my mom got in the car and told me to get in and my pop followed behind in the truck

-we just left ole girl still locked out her crib

my parents packed all my clothes and told me i was going to a military school:sadbron:

but changed their mind and took the car away for a month:sadbron:

u got some puss ass parents...I woulda prolly called to see what u was doin, cussed u out for not callin first, and told u to blow tha ho doors off