Crash Team Racing remaster/remake incoming. June 21, 2019 (PS4, XBox, Switch)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm bout to body you guys when I'm on. Let's get a 8 player private match PS4 ANYONE?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Last but not least, what we’ve announced at E3 is the Grand Prix, which is seasonal content which will be added after launch—free, for everyone—and for every Grand Prix we introduce a brand new track, not a remastered edition but brand new content designed from the ground up. There will be new karts and new characters, we just announced the Nitro Squad, not only that but people have been asking about the trophy girls and now they are characters you can race with.

CGM: How often will these be?

TW: We haven’t actually revealed how the flow will work but we’ve announced at least three Grand Prix already and the first one is called Nitro Tour. It will feature a track called Twilight Tour which takes you through ancient Egypt by night and Persia by day. The second Grand Prix will be called Back in Time and the track is called Prehistoric Playground, so we’re going back in time to the dinosaur age with a prehistoric Crash community, which should be fun. Of course then there’s also the Spyro Grand Prix as we finally announced that Spyro would be a character because people have been asking for him forever. As we go on there will be more and more surprises.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Graphics are beautiful and this plays, looks and feels way better than that garbage Team Sonic Racing game that came out earlier this month. Despite the fact that that game runs at 60fps, this game still feels as smooth and is funner. I only played one race but it was too late to sit and play more but it was a stunner.

Last edited:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Game is fukking amazing!

Graphics are A1. Bunch of new characters I've never seen before. Customizing my own kart!

I can't wait to really play some more later today!

I need to renew my online subscription too when I get home.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
know everything bout the game but not know its not crossplay breh's :mjgrin:
I played Sewer Speedway as Crash then again as Dingodile last night.

That was after I got off work at 1:00 PM at night breh :mjlol:

I'm gonna hop on after I play some Red Dead to warm up its 10:33 AM ATM

.......is Mario in this game brehz :lolbron:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Honestly I think Mario Kart games are fun and all but I found Sonic and All Star Racing Transformed and now This to be better kart racers. There's just much more content and the gameplay is skill based.

I've only played two matches but I noticed that it doesn't play "exactly" like the original. The Original did have stats and such but it wasn't noticeable. I played Crash and then Dingodile and the Comparison is just :picard:

On medium for a test race and the CPU going ham
The steering is different, you can overturn and crash easily :francis:

I thought I was gonna Body nikkas off of muscle memory and years of CTR alone but nah.

I just have to get use to the steering.