Crash Team Racing remaster/remake incoming. June 21, 2019 (PS4, XBox, Switch)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im talkin bout if it was an xbox exclusive nikka u know wth i meant if it was an xbox exclusive and it ran 30fps
Um, no I wouldn't care if it was 30fps. Some of the best games this gen are 30fps for crying out loud: UC4 and UC4 Lost Legacy, Bloodborne, God of War, Driveclub, Persona 5 etc.

yall sony nikkas would be trashing it...but now u caping for it...its still a sony product shyt has no excuse to be 30fps u can spin this shyt how u want....
:mindblown:

Since when was a third party character owned by Activision, that has games on multiple platforms(including the original Xbox) considered a "Sony product"? Crash was never a "Sony" IP, it just was developed by Naughty Dog at first but owned by Activision. It being 30fps is no excuse, it literally is like that because.... the graphics and shyt are way better than MK8. I could flip it and say MK8 has no excuse being a port of a Wii U game with outdated graphics compared to this.

Breh u creating stan narratives out of thin air.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Um, no I wouldn't care if it was 30fps. Some of the best games this gen are 30fps for crying out loud: UC4 and UC4 Lost Legacy, Bloodborne, God of War, Driveclub, Persona 5 etc.

Since when was a third party character owned by Activision, that has games on multiple platforms(including the original Xbox) considered a "Sony product"? Crash was never a "Sony" IP, it just was developed by Naughty Dog at first but owned by Activision. It being 30fps is no excuse, it literally is like that because.... the graphics and shyt are way better than MK8. I could flip it and say MK8 has no excuse being a port of a Wii U game with outdated graphics compared to this.

Breh u creating stan narratives out of thin air.
lol @ stanning...my point is that shyt shouldnt be 30fps lmao @ a racing game being 30fps foh man stop making excuses for this game MK IS 1080 60 ON THE DAMN SWITCH....NO REASON THIS SHYT IS 30FPS ON THE PRO OR THE X....MK8 >>> ASS TEAM RACING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ stanning...my point is that shyt shouldnt be 30fps lmao @ a racing game being 30fps foh man stop making excuses for this game MK IS 1080 60 ON THE DAMN SWITCH....NO REASON THIS SHYT IS 30FPS ON THE PRO OR THE X....MK8 >>> ASS TEAM RACING
It'll be fine :umad:.

Just like Gears of War 1 2 and 3 were 30fps and you never had a problem. All this "FPS not 60!?!?" snobbery is hilarious when last gen most of y'all never even said anything. 60fps wasn't invented with PS4/Xbox.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It'll be fine :umad:.

Just like Gears of War 1 2 and 3 were 30fps and you never had a problem. All this "FPS not 60!?!?" snobbery is hilarious when last gen most of y'all never even said anything. 60fps wasn't invented with PS4/Xbox.
how u know what i had a problem with and what i didnt :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how u know what i had a problem with and what i didnt :mjlol:
because nobody on Sohh/Project Covo was talking about framerates during the 360/PS3 gen. I'm not saying 60fps isn't better than 30fps, I'm just saying it's not the end of the world because I can enjoy 30fps.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
because nobody on Sohh/Project Covo was talking about framerates during the 360/PS3 gen. I'm not saying 60fps isn't better than 30fps, I'm just saying it's not the end of the world because I can enjoy 30fps.
im my own man my nikka :yeshrug: idc what nikkas wasnt discussing 6 years ago on another forum..to me a kart racer not doing 1080 60 is inexcusable...damn at least give nikkas the option to pick either 4k 30 or 1080 60 they aint even do that :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im my own man my nikka :yeshrug: idc what nikkas wasnt discussing 6 years ago on another forum..to me a kart racer not doing 1080 60 is inexcusable...damn at least give nikkas the option to pick either 4k 30 or 1080 60 they aint even do that :mjlol:
Was Forza Horizon 2 inexcusable? Was Quantam Break inexcusable? What about Sunset Overdrive? The point being you complaining about something one place but surprisingly not somewhere else green.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Was Forza Horizon 2 inexcusable? Was Quantam Break inexcusable? What about Sunset Overdrive? The point being you complaining about something one place but surprisingly not somewhere else green.
they all inexcusable nikka now what ?