Crash Team Racing remaster/remake incoming. June 21, 2019 (PS4, XBox, Switch)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This shyt is infuriating, just like the original. :mjgrin:

That rubberbanding AI. :mjgrin:

Pulling into first on the last lap only to get hit with back to back rockets. :mjgrin:

Getting hit by a bomb right before the finish line and losing by 0.1 seconds. :mjgrin:

Wanting to throw your controller but hitting retry instead. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What rock have I been under that I didn't know this remake was a thing? CTR was one of my favorite PS1 games and I took so much joy in outracing all of my friends and family :wow:

I think I know what I'm copping tomorrow and wasting my Sunday playing. Can't wait to see how long before I want to toss my controller at a wall because of a bomb out of nowhere :mjgrin:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What rock have I been under that I didn't know this remake was a thing? CTR was one of my favorite PS1 games and I took so much joy in outracing all of my friends and family :wow:

I think I know what I'm copping tomorrow and wasting my Sunday playing. Can't wait to see how long before I want to toss my controller at a wall because of a bomb out of nowhere :mjgrin:
gotta cop tonight :mjgrin:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When your living through by your friends playing ctr because you're broke and watching them have fun :mjgrin:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yo. I remember getting the original for my nephew. I forgot how hard this game was. The remake is clearly a labor of love and I think its dope that they keep on adding stuff to what seems to be a pretty comprehensive package as is. This is how you take care of gamers.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
how the fukk are u supposed to do well in Dragon Mines with that tight ass turn.up the tracks? Even the shortcut on this stage sucks cuz u get run over by the trolley

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
how the fukk are u supposed to do well in Dragon Mines with that tight ass turn.up the tracks? Even the shortcut on this stage sucks cuz u get run over by the trolley

In the OG version it was easy because the steering was tight

In this version it's not worth it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how is this for kids? like a 10 year old and 8 year old they would just play offline, but the way y'all talking about improving your skill and ish :dahell: so its not some easy pick up and go that little kids would enjoy?