Crash Team Racing remaster/remake incoming. June 21, 2019 (PS4, XBox, Switch)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol @ stanning...my point is that shyt shouldnt be 30fps lmao @ a racing game being 30fps foh man stop making excuses for this game MK IS 1080 60 ON THE DAMN SWITCH....NO REASON THIS SHYT IS 30FPS ON THE PRO OR THE X....MK8 >>> ASS TEAM RACING
MK8 and Crash Team Racing are damn near a whole generation apart. U cant compare the graphical fidelity. shyt even tho MK8 is a last gen game. The switch cant run it 60fps with antialiasing on so there’s no antialiasing in the game at all. shyt is raw 1080p. But the Pro and the X SHOULD have a 60fps mode. So u right about that part.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MK8 and Crash Team Racing are damn near a whole generation apart. U cant compare the graphical fidelity. shyt even tho MK8 is a last gen game. The switch cant run it 60fps with antialiasing on so there’s no antialiasing in the game at all. shyt is raw 1080p. But the Pro and the X SHOULD have a 60fps mode. So u right about that part.
Some people have no concept of graphical fidelity and have bought into this whole numbers thing. Yes Crash is 30fps but it looks way better graphically than simplistic Mario Kart 8(not bad looking but it looks last gen.)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Um, no I wouldn't care if it was 30fps. Some of the best games this gen are 30fps for crying out loud: UC4 and UC4 Lost Legacy, Bloodborne, God of War, Driveclub, Persona 5 etc.

:mindblown:

Since when was a third party character owned by Activision, that has games on multiple platforms(including the original Xbox) considered a "Sony product"? Crash was never a "Sony" IP, it just was developed by Naughty Dog at first but owned by Activision. It being 30fps is no excuse, it literally is like that because.... the graphics and shyt are way better than MK8. I could flip it and say MK8 has no excuse being a port of a Wii U game with outdated graphics compared to this.

:mindblown:
Breh u creating stan narratives out of thin air.

It was Sony exclusive in the 90s tho. Do your research.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was Sony exclusive in the 90s tho. Do your research.
Did you read what I typed?
Since when was a third party character owned by Activision, that has games on multiple platforms(including the original Xbox) considered a "Sony product"?
The franchise and rights was owned and is STILL owned by Activision. The first few Crash games were simply exclusively released on PS but it's not OWNED by Sony hence why I said it's not a Sony IP.

Vivendi bought Universal Studios so they owned Crash back then first and then Activision bought them. Sony never OWNED them. I'm just giving breh a hard time since he came out of nowhere with some Xbox victim shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
nah im in the U.S. my nikka but dont worry tonight ima cop and play CTR in all its 30fps glory :wow: we back :mjgrin:

Having a better framerate doesn't make you better at the game my guy
:troll:
You gonna be a 7th place player 83% of the time but its cool cuz 4K and frames breh :mjgrin:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Just finished playing the OG again! :ahh:

I'm fukking ready brehs! :blessed:

N-Gin ready for smoke! :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just picked up my copy on PS4. This is a steak. $40 and it came with a car dashboard bobble and air freshener :lolbron:.

Going to play in a few after eating.