Craigslist shuts down the Personals section

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
For years I've been preaching about CL personals on the forums. Think @skeetsinternal had dune adventures there too. It used to be an every weekend thing at some point for me up until 2010 when I started traveling a lot for work.

Even when I was in other countries I'd check the local Craigslist page and link up with chicks. Met 2 Costa Rican chicks in Costa Rica while there and both of them still cool with me. Whenever I go to Costa Rica on vacation these days I crash at her spot unless I'm flying in with another chick of course.

Also used in in London UK when I was there for a couple of weeks and met 2 other chicks. Same thing in the Bahamas.

I tried to use it in Poland and Sweden but didn't meet anyone.

People don't know how dope the shyt was
Before the hoes got to craigslist I was on CL pulling chics posting regular personal ads. shyt I remember yahoo had personals too. I had some freaky connects on CL like this chic who posted an ad to meet up and we stayed fukking for years. She wanted to drunk fukk and have shots of Hennessy before fukking and had a creampie fetish. I remember answering ad, swapping numbers\pics and I got the address. She was a single mother living with her folks at the time and snuck me in the house. I had the Hennessey and we had 3 shots (I drank one and spit the other 2 behind her parent's couch). I fukked her on the floor doggie style and busted my first nut, she tried to get me up out her house because she got nervous about her folks hearing so I convinced her to have another shot and fukked her on her back and nutted again. After that we met to fukk always with Henny in cars, outside, while her son sleeping etc. I haven't seen her in 3 years after joining the police force

B0Wc1kE.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Typical ignorance about CL. Read the post below giving a sample of the type of women I met on CL. It wasn't until 2012 and 2013 that prostitutes started taking over then ''casual encounters'' section. The "strictly platonic" section didn't get overrun by "massage therapists" until about 2016
I only know about recently. :hubie:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Were they all black question mark?
Yes all of the ones mentioned above were black.

Why? You don't think successful black Career minded women would fukk with CL? Only nonblack people I ever met in CL were
  • my Mexican jump off in Atlanta that I always talk about here and shown y'all the crazy text messages :pachaha:. She's a human resource vice president and has helped me out a lot with career guidance at time if you will. The downside is she is crazy. We've been fukking for 9 years now but at this point it's really just angry sex. Deep down we can't stand each other anymore but just angrily fukk each other
  • 3 Costa Rican chicks I met in Costa Rica when I was working there. 2 of which I still keep in touch with and we visit each other every now and then
  • Some ugly white girl who was looking for someone to go to the movies with. When I met her I couldn't bring myself to try to fukk her so we just watch the movie and never spoke again

Always remember this about Craigslist. The post without the pictures are sometime successful women who don't want to put their real identities out there. For example I met a chick on there that was a lawyer. She was also the ex-wife (well separated)of a rapper from a late 90s rap group from the North East. She had three children and people knew her husband. So I can understand why she would not want to put yourself out there like that. Probably the best head I've ever had in my life. First time I came from head in under 2 minutes. I was slowly falling for her... I fukked around and got hypnotized but the head... I started to get clangy and she stopped talking to me because of it.

I'm gonna miss Craigslist.:mjcry:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Before the hoes got to craigslist I was on CL pulling chics posting regular personal ads. shyt I remember yahoo had personals too. I had some freaky connects on CL like this chic who posted an ad to meet up and we stayed fukking for years. She wanted to drunk fukk and have shots of Hennessy before fukking and had a creampie fetish. I remember answering ad, swapping numbers\pics and I got the address. She was a single mother living with her folks at the time and snuck me in the house. I had the Hennessey and we had 3 shots (I drank one and spit the other 2 behind her parent's couch). I fukked her on the floor doggie style and busted my first nut, she tried to get me up out her house because she got nervous about her folks hearing so I convinced her to have another shot and fukked her on her back and nutted again. After that we met to fukk always with Henny in cars, outside, while her son sleeping etc. I haven't seen her in 3 years after joining the police force

B0Wc1kE.jpg
Nice!

Had a similar situation with a Trini chick i met on CraigsList. Only difference is she lived with her daughter and would sneak me in after the daughter had gone to bed

We initially met when she posted a ad on a sunday about looking for someone who wanted to catch a movie with her. Typical "want to see this movie but would rather catch it with someone to keep me company since all my friends have already seen it blah blah blah". That's the typical ads that i would respond to and have the most success smashing. May not smash the first time we meet but typically by 2nd or 3rd meeting we fukking :manny:
Anyway, I responded and we went to see the movie. 4 days later (thursday) She texted me saying she was in my area and if i wanted to grab a bute to eat. Went to a chinese spot and ate. Came back to my spot smashed. She slept over and gave me some ultimate sloppy head in the morning. She had the longest tongue ive ever seen on a human being. From that point on every other week she would invite me over to her spot late at night after her daugher's gone to sleep and smash. Only thing i hated is that she was a screamer so we'd have to turn the TV on and turn up the volume for her not to wake her daughter. As a matter of fact that's why i didnt like fukking her at my place. Too fukking loud

Last edited:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

B0Wc1kE.jpg
Some p*ssy ass mf at photobucket deleted my entire collection of pics. I still got my iphone 3g, that bytch loaded with CL fukkery. I just need to get a charger.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some p*ssy ass mf at photobucket deleted my entire collection of pics. I still got my iphone 3g, that bytch loaded with CL fukkery. I just need to get a charger.

Damn, buy a charger breh. I had some shyt zshare and megaupload that can never be retrieved.
Do share :laff:

I normally dont keep any evidence. Only thing i do is i tend to keep in touch with them. On a random weekend we'll do brunch or something or chat. There is this one i met last year (18 months ago) that i really liked. She;s the only one i kept a naked pic of. Some chocolatey little fresh from Philly had just moved to ATL. I really liked homegirl too but she was engaged to some dude back in Philly who was supposed to move here. We fukked for about 3 months. Even fukked around and went raw this one time the condom broke had me busting all up in her. When i realized what hapenned. I told her I'd Paypal' her the money for a plan B and she did it. We kept at it for another month. Then she disappeared. Her boo from Philly had moved into town. :mjcry:

Last edited:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
RIP

CL personals 2009-2011 were some fun times.
There were def a lot of married folks on there anonymously getting it in.

Also a lot of slightly older chicks (Late 30's early 40's) who weren't on the smartphone/dating app wave yet in 09. Then around 11/12 POF became the wave, but even then if you didn't' want to post your face you had to go CL.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There were def a lot of married folks on there anonymously getting it in.
Typical married chick CL post:

Married but lonely seeking SBM (single black male).

or my favorite: Married Female seeking male friend...
Emphasis on the "..." :laff:
The cats talking shyt about CL will never understand what they missed out on. Cats see the post and no pics and they lose interest. Little did they know there be some fine women out there just trying to stay below radar while hunting for miscellaneous dikk

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Hoe forums? :feedme:

Breh cant be saying that and not post evidence :feedme:

Typical married chick CL post:

Married but lonely seeking SBM (single black male).

or my favorite: Married Female seeking male friend...
Emphasis on the "..." :laff:
The cats talking shyt about CL will never understand what they missed out on. Cats see the post and no pics and they lose interest. Little did they know there be some fine women out there just trying to stay below radar while hunting for miscellaneous dikk

:mjcry:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I saw a vid in JBO some CL chick invited three dudes to smash, they all creampied :hhh:

There was some of that, but also there was lots of meeting up with perfectly normal chicks for coffee/drinks, chatting a lil to make sure they weren't crazy then smashing. Sh1t my homegirl threw an ad up a couple weeks ago looking for another Bi chick to come thru and eat the box, chick came thru pushing a CLS and a LV purse and blew her back out then went home to her husband.. Now she sprung lol