Craigslist shuts down the Personals section

Daps
Eccie.....P411......bet they coming for those. Only problem is you got the professional heauxs on those sites. Harder to catch them and the tricks slipping like CL and backpage.

Ironic that our president is paying heauxs while tryna shut down the game for regular nikkas. They wanna hoard all the p*ssy with money and then create a bunch of angry, sexually frustrated cacs...maybe to get that #RaceWar poppin :sas2:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
To the niccas that was old enough to eat off of the "casual encounters" section, when it was first live...
330q_f-maxage-0.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
All the great memories of chicks i met on CL :mjcry:
I remember like it was yesterday when i found out they had a personal section after my boy told me about it.
shyt was marvelous at first. :ohlawd: up until the prostitutes took it over around 2012 or so.

Met many women that have been very impactful in my life i met through Craigslist. I mean some started out as dates and some as friends and there are at least 3 that i met on there that i am still very close to and that i have known for close to 10 years now.

All and all i smashed a total of 20 chicks that i met on Craigslist between 2005 and 2015

*pours out some liquor*
This needs its own thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This needs its own thread
For years I've been preaching about CL personals on the forums. Think @skeetsinternal had dune adventures there too. It used to be an every weekend thing at some point for me up until 2010 when I started traveling a lot for work.

Even when I was in other countries I'd check the local Craigslist page and link up with chicks. Met 2 Costa Rican chicks in Costa Rica while there and both of them still cool with me. Whenever I go to Costa Rica on vacation these days I crash at her spot unless I'm flying in with another chick of course.

Also used in in London UK when I was there for a couple of weeks and met 2 other chicks. Same thing in the Bahamas.

I tried to use it in Poland and Sweden but didn't meet anyone.

People don't know how dope the shyt was

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Craigslist personals was probably just a bunch of criminals meeting up and realizing they were both criminals. It's like the lowest scum at that level.
Typical ignorance about CL. Read the post below giving a sample of the type of women I met on CL. It wasn't until 2012 and 2013 that prostitutes started taking over then ''casual encounters'' section. The "strictly platonic" section didn't get overrun by "massage therapists" until about 2016

Not really.

CL Strictly Platonic section was the dating sites before dating sites and dating apps. Also,some professional women rather use it to conceal their identities. To give yo an example of some of the women i met on CL and smashed or became cool friends with for years
  • Girl A - Was a Vice President at Teach America. Have known her for 10 years now.
  • Girl B - Currently a Senior Investigator with the SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission). One of the finest and prettiest women ive ever met. Straight up DIME no flaw. Known here 9 years.
  • Girl C - Marketing Manager at Home Depot Corporate. SHe later dated my homeboy for 2 years. Have known her 11 years now.
  • Girl D - Marketing Manager at Hewlett Packard. She later moved to San Diego. Known here for 11 years now and shes my closest friend in the world.
  • Girl E - Chiropractic Doctor. She helped me a lot with my back problems when she was in school and needed patients for her clinicals. I owe this woman my life because i was on the brink of suicide for a minute with sciatic pain from a bulging disk. I was getting epidural injections from doctors every 5 weeks to deal with pain. She got me into a program at her university pretty much for free.
  • Girl F - Current HR Manager at Emory University in Atlanta. She was my older sugar mama. . lol. Have known her 10 years now
I can go on and on about quality, educated and beautiful women i met on CL. Out of those i mentioned the only ones i DID NOT end up smashing were Girl B and Girl E and trust me ive fukked over 20 chicks on CL.

Edited:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Not really.

CL Strictly Platonic section was the dating sites before dating sites and dating apps. Also,some professional women rather use it to conceal their identities. To give yo an example of some of the women i met on CL and smashed or became cool friends with for years
  • Girl A - Was a Vice President at Teach America. Have known her for 10 years now.
  • Girl B - Currently a Senior Investigator with the SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission). One of the finest and prettiest women ive ever met. Straight up DIME no flaw. Known here 9 years.
  • Girl C - Marketing Manager at Home Depot Corporate. SHe later dated my homeboy for 2 years. Have known her 11 years now.
  • Girl D - Marketing Manager at Hewlett Packard. She later moved to San Diego. Known here for 11 years now and shes my closest friend in the world.
  • Girl E - Chiropractic Doctor. She helped me a lot with my back problems when she was in school and needed patients for her clinicals. I owe this woman my life because i was on the brink of suicide for a minute with sciatic pain from a bulging disk. I was getting epidural injections from doctors every 5 weeks to deal with pain. She got me into a program at her university pretty much for free.
  • Girl F - Current HR Manager at Emory University in Atlanta. She was my older sugar mama. . lol. Have known her 10 years now
I can go on and on about quality, educated and beautiful women i met on CL. Out of those i mentioned the only ones i DID NOT end up smashing were Girl B and Girl E and trust me ive fukked over 20 chicks on CL.

Edited:

Were they all black question mark?