Craigslist shuts down the Personals section

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All the great memories of chicks i met on CL :mjcry:
I remember like it was yesterday when i found out they had a personal section after my boy told me about it.
shyt was marvelous at first. :ohlawd: up until the prostitutes took it over around 2012 or so.

Met many women that have been very impactful in my life i met through Craigslist. I mean some started out as dates and some as friends and there are at least 3 that i met on there that i am still very close to and that i have known for close to 10 years now.

All and all i smashed a total of 20 chicks that i met on Craigslist between 2005 and 2015

*pours out some liquor*

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
CL personals were the bottom of the barrel, lowest of the low... even POF bytches wouldn't stoop themselves to that level.
Not really.

CL Strictly Platonic section was the dating sites before dating sites and dating apps. Also,some professional women rather use it to conceal their identities. To give yo an example of some of the women i met on CL and smashed or became cool friends with for years
  • Girl A - Was a Vice President at Teach America. Have known her for 10 years now.
  • Girl B - Currently a Senior Investigator with the SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission). One of the finest and prettiest women ive ever met. Straight up DIME no flaw. Known here 9 years.
  • Girl C - Marketing Manager at Home Depot Corporate. SHe later dated my homeboy for 2 years. Have known her 11 years now.
  • Girl D - Marketing Manager at Hewlett Packard. She later moved to San Diego. Known here for 11 years now and shes my closest friend in the world.
  • Girl E - Chiropractic Doctor. She helped me a lot with my back problems when she was in school and needed patients for her clinicals. I owe this woman my life because i was on the brink of suicide for a minute with sciatic pain from a bulging disk. I was getting epidural injections from doctors every 5 weeks to deal with pain. She got me into a program at her university pretty much for free.
  • Girl F - Current HR Manager at Emory University in Atlanta. She was my older sugar mama. . lol. Have known her 10 years now
I can go on and on about quality, educated and beautiful women i met on CL. Out of those i mentioned the only ones i DID NOT end up smashing were Girl B and Girl E and trust me ive fukked over 20 chicks on CL.

Edited:

Last edited:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Lmao I know a few dudes who used to pull women off of there.

It was mostly old and fat women on there.

It's going to be hard for hoes now lmao

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
All the great memories of chicks i met on CL :mjcry:
I remember like it was yesterday when i found out they had a personal section after my boy told me about it.
shyt was marvelous at first. :ohlawd: up until the prostitutes took it over around 2012 or so.

Met many women that have been very impactful in my life i met through Craigslist. I mean some started out as dates and some as friends and there are 3 that i met on there that i have known for close to 10 years now.

All and all i smashed a total of 20 chicks that i met on Craigslist between 2005 and 2015

*pours out some liquor*
All facts. 2008-2012 was the golden era for smashing quality chicks on CL. I met this 48 year old lady on there back in the day after literally a year of persistence she finally let a young breh hit:mjgrin:She cooked for me and everything. Good times

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Not really.

CL Strictly Platonic section was the dating sites before dating sites and dating apps. Also,some professional women rather use it to conceal their identities. To give yo an example of some of the women i met on CL and smashed or became cool friends with for years
  • Girl A - Was a Vice President at Teach America. Have known her for 10 years now.
  • Girl B - Currently Investigator with the SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission). One of the finest and prettiest women ive ever met. Straight up DIME no flaw. Known here 9 years.
  • Girl C - Marketing Manager at Home Depot Corporate. SHe later dated my homeboy for 2 years. Have known her 11 years now.
  • Girl D - Marketing Manager at Hewlett Packard. She later moved to San Diego. Known here for 11 years now and shes my closest friend in the world.
  • Girl E - Chiropractic Doctor. She helped me a lot with my back problems when she was in school and needed patients for her clinicals. I owe this woman my life because i was on the brink of suicide for a minute with sciatic pain from a bulging disk. I was getting epidural injections from doctors every 5 weeks to deal with pain. She got me into a program at her university pretty much for free.
  • Girl F - Current HR Manager at Emory University in Atlanta. Have known her 10 years now
I can go on and on about quality, educated and beautiful women i met on CL. Out of those i mentioned the only ones i DID NOT end up smashing were Girl B and Girl E and trust me ive fukked over 20 chicks on CL.
What was your area. Jeez that was back in 08 n shyt I was finishing high school.

:ohhh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All facts. 2008-2012 was the golden era for smashing quality chicks on CL. I met this 48 year old lady on there back in the day after literally a year of persistence she finally let a young breh hit:mjgrin:She cooked for me and everything. Good times
Look t my second post. What cats like @Buggsy Mogues dont get is that this was the incognito dating site for quality women that didnt wanna compromise their identities on the web.

What was your area. Jeez that was back in 08 n shyt I was finishing high school.

:ohhh:
Atlanta, GA

I'm not gonna lie. I smashed a few chicks off of casual encounters. All of em sisters, all of em kinda bad, but all of em married looking for something different
Funny thing is of the 20+ chicks i fukked on CL only 3 of them were from the Casual encounters section. That section was flooded with prostitutes and i got tired of it. No need to pay for p*ssy with so many horny women out there.
First one was older... probably mid 40s. THe 2nd was a half black half asian chick. THe 3rd wasnt cute... at all...but i needed to but this nut :manny:
I later ran into that 2nd during a job interview. She worked at an airforce base as a network engineer and i was interviewing for a job there. SHe was the one grilling me with the technical questions. Her manager was like "you two know each other?" :pachaha:

Edit: I met a 4th but we never smashed. We somehow became good friends . She's the girl i described in my post as Girl E (http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28823238/) . She was attractive and athletic. I dont know why we never smashed.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not really.

• Girl B - Currently Investigator with the SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission). One of the finest and prettiest women ive ever met. Straight up DIME no flaw. Known here 9 years.
  • Girl F - Current HR Manager at Emory University in Atlanta. Have known her 10 years now
:whoo: didn't know brehs was doing well on these sites

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:whoo: didn't know brehs was doing well on these sites
Yeah they all cool peoples. Girl D actually lives in San Diego now. Every now and then she'll miss me and just buy me a ticket to come see her out there. I dont think ive ever had a closer friend. We visit each other at least 3 times a year.
Plus the p*ssy is Grade A too. You gotta be careful because you get in that thing raw you dont wanna pull out:whew: