Craigslist shuts down the Personals section

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
From about '06 to '11, I met and smashed a number of legit women off of CL. .
you gonna share some stories , breh?

full

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You dumb nikkas need to read the law they just passed
They didn't ask craigslist to shut their shyt down
CL knows it's coming

If you're posting any prostitution ads related to US,they will come for you.. even overseas
Trump ain't signed the shyt yet but its coming

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Look t my second post. What cats like @Buggsy Mogues dont get is that this was the incognito dating site for quality women that didnt wanna compromise their identities on the web.

Atlanta, GA

Funny thing is of the 20+ chicks i fukked on CL only 3 of them were from the Casual encounters section. That section was flooded with prostitutes and i got tired of it. No need to pay for p*ssy with so many horny women out there.
First one was older... probably mid 40s. THe 2nd was a half black half asian chick. THe 3rd wasnt cute... at all...but i needed to but this nut :manny:
I later ran into that 2nd during a job interview. She worked at an airforce base as a network engineer and i was interviewing for a job there. SHe was the one grilling me with the technical questions. Her manager was like "you two know each other?" :pachaha:

Edit: I met a 4th but we never smashed. We somehow became good friends . She's the girl i described in my post as Girl E (http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28823238/) . She was attractive and athletic. I dont know why we never smashed.
If it's true you just outed those hoes dummy

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is a law for America why can't another person open a domain registered outside of America and open up a personal section. Add then list America and shyt load of states.

You'll still need a payment processor and thats one of the ways the government leverages control over things they don't like online.

When people wise up to using something like ZeroNet: Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and the BitTorrent network then thats when the game will change leaf-frogging legislators and their pearl clutching supporters.

Last edited:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
nikka :gucci:
If you aren't out in these streets, the best place to get the highest quality women online were on Craigslist. That is, if you don't respond to people, and post your own ad. All you had to do was put up the information on how to reach you on other apps, put some information about yourself, and you're done.