Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
CARTON, 48, of New York, New York, and WRIGHT, 41, of Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, are each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and wire fraud, one count of wire fraud, and one count of securities fraud. The conspiracy count carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000, or twice the gross gain or loss from the offense. The securities fraud count carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a maximum fine of $5 million, or twice the gross gain or loss from the offense. The wire fraud count carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000 or twice the gross gain or loss from the offense. The maximum potential sentences in this case are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendants will be determined by the judge.

Run Ponzi schemes brehs :huhldup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hope he is given the maximum allowable sentence

Callers trying to get Francesa to speak on this is gonna be comedy, I'm gonna have to listen today
I'm drooling right now. :russ:
I never liked Carton going at Mike. Nothing to do with that but still I laughed when I saw the headline.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I'm literally sitting here like
NvmL4_s-200x150.gif
waiting for Mike to come on and crush da buildings....

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Did Mink just say the Boomer and Carton warm up show is next?