NULL
images

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Easily. They even said he owed $825,000 to a "person". Most likely some Jersey mob boss who had him caught up in some back room poker shyt.

You could always tell Carton was a degenerate gambler. Every time some sports shyt was brought up he talked about the betting line.

fukk him, but fukk Boomer especially. Matter of fact just Boomer, I can't stand that dikkhead.

feelings.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
lol @ not one person in here saying they were a fan and liked his show. :russ:
honestly, i've listened almost daily during the Fall season over the years since i wake up at 6 (in the shower when i get up, on TV while i get ready, and occasionally in the car on the way out)

but i swear ON EVERYTHING that this morning i said, "i gotta give this show a break for a while because of the pompous bigotry"....so i tuned into Good Morning America instead to start that morning trend. little did i know this was gonna happen...now i feel like i need to listen daily.

will craig call in from the tombs tomorrow morning? :lolbron:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
honestly, i've listened almost daily during the Fall season over the years since i wake up at 6 (in the shower when i get up, on TV while i get ready, and occasionally in the car on the way out)

but i swear ON EVERYTHING that this morning i said, "i gotta give this show a break for a while because of the pompous bigotry"....so i tuned into Good Morning America instead to start that morning trend. little did i know this was gonna happen...now i feel like i need to listen daily.

will craig call in from the tombs tomorrow morning? :lolbron:
I listened most Mondays during football season, especially after a Jets loss. lol But yeah maybe 3 years ago I stopped. My car radio stays on the FAN so if I happen to be in my car on a weekday morning I would listen. Which is very rare.