Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
WFAN gonna cut that check to keep Mike around for a year or two I think. Boomer can't do the show solo for 4 hours, he's got all the NFL stuff. No one is checking for Beningo and Roberts

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2017/09/06/craig-carton-arrested/636660001/

This fakkits life is ruined :lolbron:

Put him in the cell with Madoff
Carton and Meli are accused of using new investor funds to repay earlier investors and other debts, including gambling debts, rather than buy tickets for resale as promised. Together they misused at least $3.6 million from two investors, according to the complaint, and Carton is accused of misusing another $2 million from one of those same investors.

Also named in the complaint are Carton's businesses, AdvanceM Ltd.; Misoluki, Inc.; Misoluki, LLC; Ticket Jones, LLC; and Tier One Tickets, LLC; and Meli's business, Advance Entertainment, LLC.

------------------

Come on dog, look at the names of those fake companies alone....shows how big a clown this fukkhead is. Hate to see a family man go down, but he had it coming obviously. He's really gonna be in debt for the rest of his life now. Sucks because two of his kids have special needs.

I'm sure they'll be digging for all the skeletons in his closet now...good luck, hoe.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
A degenerate gambler with millions in gambling debt and name recognition, the mob musta had him by the fukking balls to do this.

Easily. They even said he owed $825,000 to a "person". Most likely some Jersey mob boss who had him caught up in some back room poker shyt.

You could always tell Carton was a degenerate gambler. Every time some sports shyt was brought up he talked about the betting line.

fukk him, but fukk Boomer especially. Matter of fact just Boomer, I can't stand that dikkhead.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Easily. They even said he owed $825,000 to a "person". Most likely some Jersey mob boss who had him caught up in some back room poker shyt.

You could always tell Carton was a degenerate gambler. Every time some sports shyt was brought up he talked about the betting line.

fukk him, but fukk Boomer especially. Matter of fact just Boomer, I can't stand that dikkhead.
Boomer is a condescending aryan cac piece of garbage.

I hope they get him next.

:scust:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm not going to speak on it, obviously carton and myself have had our differences so I'm not going to speak on his troubles I'm just the number of radio host in NYC, I've never defrauded investors of millions while looking at several years behind bars, so I'm not going to speak on it, next called mike from montclair

:russ: and fixed

Daps

Gambling addicts, i got no respect for that shyt.

Each and every one, has such a pathetic loser stench about them. And they ruin sports conversations, these degenerates don't give a fukk about the game, they could lose their house over a game of flip the coin.