Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Gonna miss Beningo, him ranting in the overnights after a brutal Jet loss with Sugar Ray Martel was classic radio.

On the upside - I no longer need to listen to WFAN

This sucks. I was actually looking forward to hearing Joe and Evan discuss how things might pan out for the Mets after the sale is official :lupe: I haven't tuned into the FAN in awhile but even on the podcasts I noticed they haven't discussed it much.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
"Misallocating loans"...:unimpressed:
https://nypost.com/2020/10/27/joe-benigno-is-retiring-from-wfan-amid-craig-carton-return/

SPORTS

Joe Benigno is officially retiring from WFAN
By Andrew Marchand

October 27, 2020 | 7:51pm

joe-benigno.jpg

Joe BenignoGetty Images

Damn, end of an era :mjcry:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This sucks. I was actually looking forward to hearing Joe and Evan discuss how things might pan out for the Mets after the sale is official :lupe: I haven't tuned into the FAN in awhile but even on the podcasts I noticed they haven't discussed it much.
I imagine Joe will call in a few times a year to speak on big news with his teams

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Damn Joe’s rants about the 90’s Knicks rants were classic. The Joe x Sweeney Murty combo was my shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the carton doc recently. Honestly seemed very amateurish for HBO. Straight puff piece letting a convited felon tell his one side of the story the whole time. We're supposed to feel sorry for this guy? :what:

Not a fan of Carton at all but watched expecting a good, thorough doc from hbo and thats not what it was at all

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Watched the carton doc recently. Honestly seemed very amateurish for HBO. Straight puff piece letting a convited felon tell his one side of the story the whole time. We're supposed to feel sorry for this guy? :what:

Not a fan of Carton at all but watched expecting a good, thorough doc from hbo and thats not what it was at all
I thought the same when I was looking for something to watch. I was a bit suprised to think someone would make a documentary for him. I watched the intro and then realized that this was something that he put together. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes.

Sad to hear that Joe is leaving, and that he is going to be replaced by Carton :mjcry: