Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

But he shouldn't get such a high profile, high paying job like a prime spot on radio, either.

They are desperate Michael Kay Rosenberg and La Greca are somehow kicking their ass....

Sports radio is terrible, i tried to listen to these shows but it is terrible....

Carton is weird can he be a a sports guy, because his fake Howard Stern schtick will it work on afternoon drive

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
They are desperate Michael Kay Rosenberg and La Greca are somehow kicking their ass....

Sports radio is terrible, i tried to listen to these shows but it is terrible....

Carton is weird can he be a a sports guy, because his fake Howard Stern schtick will it work on afternoon drive
thank god for podcasts.
stopped listening to sports radio years ago.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He still owe the mob money. I recon they sent people to have a talk with some executive working for the station.

He gonna have to pay that weekly vig until he pays off the principal

You think Paulie is gonna collect the money every week or will Tony do it (even tho he doesn’t even have to do this sort of thing)

And will the crew set up shop at WFAN like they did with the sporting goods store? :jbhmm:

Guess we will have to see

Woke up this morningggggg
full

Got ya self a gunnnnnnnn
full

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

They're gonna try to replicate his success with Boomer and pair him with an athlete. Same set up, the athlete carries the sports side of it and balances out the low budget Stern nonsense that appeals to cacs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You think Paulie is gonna collect the money every week or will Tony do it (even tho he doesn’t even have to do this sort of thing)

And will the crew set up shop at WFAN like they did with the sporting goods store? :jbhmm:

Guess we will have to see

Woke up this morningggggg
full

Got ya self a gunnnnnnnn
full

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Joe and Evan are terrible. Joe's opinions are stupid and Evan while he may know what he is talking about is such a super nerd with a terrible personality it doesn't work.
Maggie is the best thing on the FAN now but they paired her with a dummy in Moose. They actually should have given CMB more time to catch on. Well, Bart just left right? So I guess they couldn't.
JJ is good to, I like him. Why he is stuck on the night shift makes no sense.
Carton's personality may be appealing to some but he is so try hard it's cringe worthy. Plus, sports wise he doesn't know what he is talking about half the time either.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Am I mistaken, or did I read somewhere that Boomer was talking greasy about Carton recently? I thought they was still homies...

I’m sure Carton blowing their show up with his bullshyt had him salty but you’d think he’d be more concerned with the musical chairs at going on at the station.

Imagine your co-worker (who you deal with constantly) doing major dirt and the Feds drop in on his ass.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Joe and Evan are terrible. Joe's opinions are stupid and Evan while he may know what he is talking about is such a super nerd with a terrible personality it doesn't work.
Maggie is the best thing on the FAN now but they paired her with a dummy in Moose. They actually should have given CMB more time to catch on. Well, Bart just left right? So I guess they couldn't.
JJ is good to, I like him. Why he is stuck on the night shift makes no sense.
Carton's personality may be appealing to some but he is so try hard it's cringe worthy. Plus, sports wise he doesn't know what he is talking about half the time either.

Bart saw the handwriting on the wall and left for ESPN. Maggie was the best part of that show, Carlin was godawful.

Joe and Evan don't work as your afternoon drive show. Too weak. Joe's constant BROBROBRO is a headache. Plus he's old and ready to retire, it's a short fix anyway.

Carton's been doing a fourth rate Howard Stern impression the last 20 years. I think that works in the mornings but not so much in the afternoon.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I’m sure Carton blowing their show up with his bullshyt had him salty but you’d think he’d be more concerned with the musical chairs at going on at the station.

Imagine your co-worker (who you deal with constantly) doing major dirt and the Feds drop in on his ass.

Yeah I remember early on Boomer saying he supported him and wished him the best and all that, but he was probably tight behind the scenes.

I don't know if he is overly concerned about what's happening at the station, he'd probably be able to land something else pretty easily, plus eating off the different NFL related stuff he does, primarily CBS