Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

:scust: :mjpls: at WFAN desperately crawling back to Carton to compete with Kay Show on WEPN

Craig's definitely getting a job at WFAN if he wants it, and his ego's too big to lay low and not jump at the offer.

We all saw it coming from a mile away, like I said I'd be shocked if his ego allows him to turn it down.

Joe & Evan have their fan base but people can only listen to you cry about the Mets, Jets, and wanting to retire so often before they check out. That 10-1 slot was perfect for them.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

:scust: :mjpls: at WFAN desperately crawling back to Carton to compete with Kay Show on WEPN

that privilege is something :mjpls:

busted by the Feds, convicted and comes home guaranteed job prospects in a coveted time slot.

it’s not like they’re even making this dude do the graveyard shift as punishment for the secondhand embarrassment.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
“Hey Craig, First time long time. Mike from Bergen County here.

Good to hear you’re back on the radio. Good to see WFAN didn’t let the mob or the woke left dictate who runs the Station. Happy to have you back. Now about Saquon...”

It’s not even about a lack of talent, WFAN just stopped hiding who they are.

Disgusting :mjpls:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjpls:
How did he pay his dues when he seemingly inexplicably got out of jail out of the blue? He didn't serve anywhere near 36 months

:comeon: whether I agree with the punishment or not isnt the point. Some white people wanted Vick to get life :scust:

Carton is a horrible human being and I'm not supporting him but shouldn't be stopped from working :yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: whether I agree with the punishment or not isnt the point. Some white people wanted Vick to get life :scust:

Carton is a horrible human being and I'm not supporting him but shouldn't be stopped from working :yeshrug:
I agree.

But he shouldn't get such a high profile, high paying job like a prime spot on radio, either.