COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Me too, and I just can't believe the stares I get, or the fact practically no one else are taking precautions, not even the workers at the grocery stores, it's fukking incredible and sad. I have said before on here, 100% if my wife gets this, it's over, and I just want to fukking beat the fukk out of all these people. Albany, Ny and surrounding area can suck my fukking dikk.

shut up goofy you ain’t gonna do nothing to nobody boy:stopitslime:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congress is stalling on the bill. They trying to be stingy with the people but got the coffers open for Corps. Even Uber asked for help today. I'm thinking the Corps want to be the ones who distribute help to workers but we saw what happened after the tax cut. :mjgrin:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody has the virus in Fulton County Jail
Is that where all the Fulton County cases are coming from?I try to find stories saying exactly where the virus is around town and where people are contacting it but except for that cartersville church and some other small stories i cant find nothing.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Fauci Flexin :win:

How long before Trump gets angry enough to kick Fauci to the curb? I just see it coming. He is dumb enough to do it regardless of the fact if he does this, he has no hopes of recouping his image.

I'm hesitant to say there is much to hurt Trump, because people have shown they would vote for him no matter what but I'd like to see him get himself out of that trap.