COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to block my auntie she keep messaging me terrible fake false news about this shyt
The last straw was a message that helicopters will be out tonight doing curfew checks and spraying the area for Corona

my friend got mad @ me for sending her “negative” coronavirus news...granted it wasn’t fake shyt...I understand her trying not to stress out but the completely bury her head in the sand approach doesn’t make sense...now she not responding to any of my texts smh

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are there any treatments for this?

Asking people who are infected or those who can get infected to stay home isn’t going to cut it?

Now that they’re isolated what are they supposed to do to combat this?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What you mean?

Just talked to the bank

I was under the impression it would just push back maturity of mortgage

Instead it would be a balloon payment of principle and the interest would get applied throughout the duration of the loan

So for me itd be 28.5 years of accumulated interest :mjlol::mjlol:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my friend got mad @ me for sending her “negative” coronavirus news...granted it wasn’t fake shyt...I understand her trying not to stress out but the completely bury her head in the sand approach doesn’t make sense...now she not responding to any of my texts smh

That’s why i haven’t sent any thing related to this to the main chick I was talking to. I asked her 3 weeks ago was she concerned about it and she said no.

from there only news I sent her was about Tom Hanks first testing positive

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So Dems don’t want the corporations to have anything?
Talking out of his ass. The Dems don’t want the treasury dept to just give the extra money to Trump and Mnuchins friends, which they will do. The GOP is trying to use this to do tax cut 2.0, and capitalize on this crisis.