Daps
Olympics Postponed :ehh:
Yup "Dikk Pound" did it

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me too, and I just can't believe the stares I get, or the fact practically no one else are taking precautions, not even the workers at the grocery stores, it's fukking incredible and sad. I have said before on here, 100% if my wife gets this, it's over, and I just want to fukking beat the fukk out of all these people. Albany, Ny and surrounding area can suck my fukking dikk.

that’s crazy to hear...the market I shop @ the cashiers usually wore gloves anyway since they touch a lot of cash...I’m wearing my mask/gloves regardless tho after reading up on some more shyt...I’m annoyed w/ myself for not wearing them the last time I went out a couple days ago

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
@Lord Scarf you still on screening front lines?
@trick
@JLova
@Ghostwriter

Ford made the call...non essential services shutting down by end of tomorrow

A week late, but better than nothing

Schools not opening on Apr 6 either :sadcam:
I just asked my manager why we are still in office and he gave me the juelz gif talking about we still may be essential. Tf? We do MBS. Only people we servicing is wealthy billionaires. :camby:They can go a month without a few extra millions.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
So these cheap mfs said no to the checks sent everybody home so basically they're the only ones getting paid and doing insider trading

Remember
Remember remember the 5th of November
Truth be told the rethuglican party shouldn't exist after this but we know it probably isn't going to happen:yeshrug:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@Lord Scarf you still on screening front lines?
@trick
@JLova
@Ghostwriter

Ford made the call...non essential services shutting down by end of tomorrow

A week late, but better than nothing

Schools not opening on Apr 6 either :sadcam:

Good. My cousin works at LCBO. He told me there were long lines to get in yesterday and people were breathing down each other's necks in line. People won't learn until they get sick or someone they care about gets sick

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Good. My cousin works at LCBO. He told me there were long lines to get in yesterday and people were breathing down each other's necks in line. People won't learn until they get sick or someone they care about gets sick

LCBO will stay remain open I think

The end of malls as we know it :wow: