COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I remember the talk about not needing masks or gloves from the docs. I shouldn’t have listened cuz now I won’t be able to get gloves this month and masks supposed to come in by Thursday. Im not leaving here without a mask and gloves.

Don't trust any level of government at this point, they've fukked up every step of the way

Here's a tutorial on a DIY multi-layer mask:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes a lot of new information, but as of now the PPE we are requiring for our hospital staff is droplet precaution. In layman's terms, they are saying a person who is positive for covid-19 febrile or asymptomatic can sit right next to you and not pass it to you as long as their are not coughing and sneezing.

What I see happening(but could change) is once we get a grip on how many people have it, and if they are staying home getting better. A lot of bans will be lifted slowly. Which is why the president is talking about this 15 day stuff. People talking about this 6-12 months stuff of lockdown would be ideal but it will cripple america forever and he's a business man first..

Another thing is in Texas, Gov. Abbott has signed and put into a order an ER mandated order for nurses who are still in nursing school(last year) to immediately join the work force as RN even though they have not sat for the boards because of the shortage. Most are going to either be put into med surg or ER triage to question/screen patients...

Again the biggest problem is EVERYONE is flooding ER's across America. It's insane...

General Honore been saying to do this the last 7 days with all doctors and nurses who are in their final year.

Hell we did this during WW2 so this is nothing new. Glad abbott did this he been dragging his feet the last 2 week on some of his actions. I mentioned that on here how some of the educators and day care business owners, I know took part in the virtual town hall meeting he had last week.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
That should convince just about anyone, I mean I know there are hypochondriacs out there, but hardly anyone in their right mind would volunteer to wait in line to go to the hospital like it's a new rollercoaster ride at Cedar point.

You got people waiting 1hr for toilet paper.

I think its fair to say that people ARE NOT in their right minds.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not could be, it is his last stand til a vaccine comes out. He’s not gonna accept Cuba’s treatment.
He is such a piece of fukking shyt. The Govt needs to apply the 25th amendment RIGHT NOW. Pence is a fukking idiot, but at least he is taking this seriously. Temporary (until the election). We are in trouble, and this guy just does not have the ability to lead, it's a fact, and we will not get through this with him at the helm.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got people waiting 1hr for toilet paper.

I think its fair to say that people ARE NOT in their right minds.
I think the whole toilet paper thing was a marketing ploy by a toilet paper company. All the shyt that has happened in the past where people had to stock up on supplies and food I’ve never seen toilet paper of all things sold out like this. I wouldn’t be surprised if a company when out and bought out a couple places, put it on social media to spread the craze

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This, I’m gloved up and mask every time I got out
Me too, and I just can't believe the stares I get, or the fact practically no one else are taking precautions, not even the workers at the grocery stores, it's fukking incredible and sad. I have said before on here, 100% if my wife gets this, it's over, and I just want to fukking beat the fukk out of all these people. Albany, Ny and surrounding area can suck my fukking dikk.